• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

if we have feasible money, which striker should we get

which one

• Trez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kluivert

• Eto

• Smith

• Kapo

• Robbin

• Saha

• Battie

• Cisse

• Kizman

• VDV

• Mido

• Total voters

The Mini

Trez, no question. Him and Henry are amazing together. Him being here would help club and country (France) because they'll be playing together week in week out which'll help their understanding of eachother

Mark

Established Member
there's probably no one in the world who would be a better partner for henry than trezeguet. they have a great understanding for france and compliment each other so well it's almost perfect.

JazzG

Established Member
I'd take Van der Vaart. Probably not the target man we need but imo easily the best striker on that list.

Andrew

I think most of us agree with Trezeguet. If we get him we would have as good a chance as any to win the CL.

kajej

Trez IMO is over rated, I always watch the France games and the match is always about Henry trying to help Trez score a goal and it takes him a couple of times before he actually scores right in front of goal. Kezman would be one of the best target men.

Lukazan

Established Member
Trez of course.

I don't think Trez is over rated, although I admit I used to. But have you been watching him in the champion's league and stuff? He has been awesome. If he came to Arsenal, it would be a dream come true.

Failing that, I'd like to see Alan Smith come over.

Valleyman

If we had all the money in the would it'd have to be Trez. With our current financial situation, Kluivert gets my vote.

JazzG

Established Member
I can't believe how many people want Trez over VdV, you people are having a laugh :?

Trez is good but is abit of a bender. More than once I've seen him miss the easiest chances, he does get into good positions though. VdV is amazing though, could watch him play all day. Creates and gets in positions to score, that kid is the left footed Bergkamp.

Trez would be good, but so doesBattie i think. Both are damn awesome headers who will give us a different dimension and chepaper. Toure looks like will be permanently stay at the right and has a decent cross that need someone to finish

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Valleyman said:
If we had all the money in the would it'd have to be Trez. With our current financial situation, Kluivert gets my vote.

With realism I agree. Kluivert would be great in red and white. For a great player he is too cheap not to go for. If we do not get him, I hope he does not come to the PL.

AFCG7

Established Member
Trezeguet.
Because he is Henry's strike partner for France and they are a great combination.. added to that he is an excellent header of the ball and a deadly 'box' man. perfect.

GlasgowGooner

Realistically i would still go for Corradi of Lazio, he is exactly the type of striker we need and has the attributes to cope with the PL. With Lazio not qualifying for the second stage they have to sell players now so we can get him on the cheap.

Adam

Established Member
If you gave me a Kizman, then i'd say your a Battie. Some good typo's there mate! :wink:

Trezeguet, but no chance.

goonerdownunder

i would go for trezuguet but he is never going to be in our price range, i have never seen VDV play but i hear he is quite good he would be a good buy if he was in our price range, or even kluivert

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom