• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I keep thinking about that last-minute Wolves win, how much I celebrated it at the time and it was all for nothing. God I hate this team sometimes

It did its job in winding up Ruben Neves & his Wolves teammates. That's good enough for me :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think the thing about this club that feels really grim is that we just have no real matchwinners. You can't get anywhere without them. I was watching a compilation on Youtube of some famous goals in big games and 2 of the Arsenal goals stood out: Henry away to Madrid and Arshavin home to Barcelona. For us to ever get to where we can be a successful European club, we need multiple players with the bollocks to come through in moments like that and we have none. The quality in that Cesc, Nasri, Arshavin, RVP side(let's not even speak of the Invincibles) ultimately didn't win anything but was light years ahead of what we have at the club now and we can't even put in a performance against Southampton with something on the line let alone outplay Prime Barcelona or stuff the Galacticos in their stadium. It's just depressing. Arteta and Edu have neither the skill nor the pull to attract the requisite players and I worry that those who could maybe develop into being of that level will justifiably seek greener pastures when they reach that same conclusion. It's such a shame.

bergholt

This is funny/sad:

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 4.45.02 pm.png

We've had 54 dribbles that created shots, the third most of any side.

From those 54 dribbles we've created 1 (one) goal, the equal least of any side.

That's a 2% conversion rate from dribbles leading to shots, into actual goals. Most teams are around 10%, a bunch are closer to 20%.

I reckon maybe one day it'll be a good idea for us to sign a decent striker. No hurry though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FUlZ3D-WQAAVr0t

“Musical genius”

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom