• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Napoli lost to Empoli today, they really have a lot of injuries atm. And it seems Ospina is their best keeper, the second guy looks dodgy af.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I honestly want to see what Italians do when the national team starts both Balotelli and Kean in attack.

Balotelli is playing really well for Marseille right now and he's 28yo. He looks to have put a lot of his troubles behind him too. Also, he was the first black Italian player to emerge, and I'm sure the racist abuse and lack of support really impaired his development.

Kean is a decade younger than Balotelli, and being the second black Italian to breakthrough will make his development less impaired because he'll have more support.

Also, Roberto Mancini is the national team coach and he's always been a big supporter of Balotelli.

Lastly, Balotelli and Kean would be a great partnership. Kean likes to make runs behind the defense, and Balotelli is much better at dropping deep, holding the ball, and creating in addition to scoring goals. These two would be a handful for any defense.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Seen a lot of the Italian media blaming Kean and saying it was an "incendiary celebration". He just held his arms out and stared at them ffs, nothing like what Adebayor did. Even less than Sterling vs Montenegro. Italy needs to get out of the dark ages

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

So the italian FA had 3 inspectors at the game who are saying there were no racists chanting before Kean's celebration even though we can clearly hear them on the videos that are on social media.

They're saying it was a reaction to Kean celebration.

Disgusting stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

So the italian FA had 3 inspectors at the game who are saying there were no racists chanting before Kean's celebration even though we can clearly hear them on the videos that are on social media.

They're saying it was a reaction to Kean celebration.

Disgusting stuff.
Haha too scared of South Italian mafia

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

There's a handful of very good young strikers out there atm.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Juve would do well sell Dybala and keep kean they don't need world class forward serie a too easy for them

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I wish the black players would stop going to Serie A.

That country is still in the dark ages and they’re not ashamed of showing it because there’s no consequence for their vile behavior.

The worst thing is, people from the south of Italy are discriminated against and looked down upon by those from the north and yet those southern bastards are the worst racists towards black people.

They’ve murdered many black immigrants and no one has batted an eyelid because Italian society condones racism.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes saw this coming he'll want test himself in another league. Conte also look close to join inter

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
If i was Allegri, i would leave now. He can't do more than what he has done in his 5 years in charge and surely wants a new challenge.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
**** me! Fiorentina are having a terrible season and could still get relegated if Empoli won tomorrow. And to think their team don't look that bad on the paper.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom