• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks like mertens will be doubt against us too he got muscular problem and been taken off.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Utterly bizarre from Bonucci, his own teammate getting racially abused all game but because Kean celebrated in front of the Cagliari fans after all the abuse it's "50-50" and Kean should share the blame?

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Bonucci is a clown as are many of the fans in Italy. He's an Italian player ffs and one of the best talents in the world, support him!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Just to be clear most Italian people don't like black people. I live here for almost 11 years and I can see it they don't stand them and that's got worse when thier prime minister acting like a c**t towards African people

PoleInGoal

Just to be clear most Italian people don't like black people. I live here for almost 11 years and I can see it they don't stand them and that's got worse when thier prime minister acting like a c**t towards African people

Unfortunately its the way it is but you'd hope they'd have some more respect for someone who could well become one of Italy's greatest players. If he scores the winner in a world cup would their opinions change?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
You get the feeling he might look to move on if that's the kind of support he receives from his manager and one of the more senior players at the club.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Unfortunately its the way it is but you'd hope they'd have some more respect for someone who could well become one of Italy's greatest players. If he scores the winner in a world cup would their opinions change?
No they won't change look how they treated Balotelli before every bad result they would blame him first

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
But to be fair Balotelli maybe didn't do that much for the NT, aside from his performance in the Euro2012 semis
Agree he wasn't great but still watching thier media every bad result from italy they blame him specially in world Cup 2014 when the squad were under preformed I think kean will be great for Italy national team he good talented player but if he keep getting these racist chants he may consider move to different league

PoleInGoal

Agree he wasn't great but still watching thier media every bad result from italy they blame him specially in world Cup 2014 when the squad were under preformed I think kean will be great for Italy national team he good talented player but if he keep getting these racist chants he may consider move to different league

True it makes them an easy scapegoat for sure. FWIW Kean appears to be a bit more level-headed compared to Balotelli and is already contributing to Juve, I can see him staying there and becoming a key player for them but its still early days

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Really odd comment.

Wonder if anything going on behind the scenes to not 100% back his teammate over such an important issue.

Mino client, contract till 2020 & talks ongoing... Might be it.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom