• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Inter vs Empoli, what an unbelievable game. Inter clinch CL football on the final day in dramatic fashion for the 2nd year running.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Amazing achievement from Atalanta quite fun team to watch will be interesting to see how they'll spend this summer

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'd rather he had joined Milan. Thought it was meant to be. Better possibilities of success at Inter though.

Kind of feels like Spalletti got screwed over.
Spalletti is good manager I think Roma will try and hire him again they had good tone with him as manager

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Unbelievable scenes in San Siro. Handanovic really saved the Champions League for Inter, while Keita could have costed them the Champions League with that stupid foul on Empoli's keeper right at the end.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Spaletti is a fraud, but it ain't like I am super excited for Conte to take over.
Bennacer had a nice game btw

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Spaletti is a fraud, but it ain't like I am super excited for Conte to take over.
Bennacer had a nice game btw
Spaletti is hated because he always fights with Italian media :lol: but to be fair to him he did what he asked at inter he qualified to CL conte will make this inter team work more harder.
Handanovic is mad underrated.

Was a star at Udinese as well.
Great gk some of saves he make is ridiculous

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Sarri agent to meet juve officials after the EL juve want Sarri to be their next manager.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Gazidis potentially steering Milan back to the CL having made the changes to Arsenal that have us within touching distance of the CL. What a guy.
Gazidis bought Piątek and Paqueta in January, and it almost gave them Top 4, meanwhile the fraud Sanllehi gifted his old pal Dennis holidays in London and let us down in the fight for Top 4.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Spaletti is hated because he always fights with Italian media :lol: but to be fair to him he did what he asked at inter he qualified to CL conte will make this inter team work more harder.

Great gk some of saves he make is ridiculous

he was asked to do more than that, and he failed. Not the first time.
such an average coach..

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Tbh as **** as Gazidis seems overall, his personnel decisions seem rather thought through. Sanllehi and Mislintat at Arsenal, Campos at Milan. Then again, everyone knew/knows e.g Sven and Luis are highly rated and it might be a question of salary.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom