• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Tbh as **** as Gazidis seems overall, his personnel decisions seem rather thought through. Sanllehi and Mislintat at Arsenal, Campos at Milan. Then again, everyone knew/knows e.g Sven and Luis are highly rated and it might be a question of salary.
I'm pretty keen to see what they do. Few years back I had thought of making Milan my Italian team with the takeover and possibility of Conte taking over. But this bald pr1ck @Kingslayer can't ever stop haunting me.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I'm pretty keen to see what they do. Few years back I had thought of making Milan my Italian team with the takeover and possibility of Conte taking over. But this bald pr1ck @Kingslayer can't ever stop haunting me.

Im my opinion, there's only two Italian teams worth supporting: Juve for their success or Roma for being from Rome and their fanbase.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Im my opinion, there's only two Italian teams worth supporting: Juve for their success or Roma for being from Rome and their fanbase.
Milan are the sexiest though. Roma with Totti was symbolic but now pretty much lost their charm. Juve are obviously the best but supporting the outright best is boring. Inter I've always hated with a passion but I can't explain.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Sarri has agreement with Juve and want to join them, will be only need Juve to agree deal with Chelsea

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Soon every manager worth his salt would turn down Chelsea. This club has become the graveyard of the managers.

Just look at all the names who were considered great before they joined this cancerous club got ran out of town with their tail firmly between their legs.

And now their plastic and deluded not to mention racist ‘fans’ have become entitled, and would publicly embarrass and humiliate whoever they don’t like.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Nobody will does. just like PSG there many teams are better than them until the Serie A and Ligue 1 become competitive good managers will move there.

Think that PSG has small club mentality.They just need much more than good players and some solid manager to win CL.

Juve is different club.They probably can't be happy to just win Seria A year after year.Something like Bayern in Germany.Dobut that Sarri will do something big in CL with his offensive approach against big sides.Juve needs someone like Pep,Klopp or Zidane.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom