• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsBro

The guy is starting to get his career back on track, and if he can maintain his fitness he will be an important player for us. Based on the ambition we’re apparently showing now with the signings we’re making it would be incredibly stupid to let Jack go now.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I always thought Jack would maybe not quite make it due to injurys & intense competition for the position at a challenging team.

Not when we are ****, the midfield painfully average & pretty much a midtable club.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
If he'll get replaced with better quality player then we made no mistake. I recommend wilshere to move to Italy a change of league could make him better player

Better quality like Meyer? Can't stop laughing.

At least we sell all our Arsenal DNA. Was surely the right thing to sell Szczesny too?

If we get a clear better player than Wilshere, then yes. But you really think this will happen?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I always thought Jack would maybe not quite make it due to injurys & intense competition for the position at a challenging team.

Not when we are ****, the midfield painfully average & pretty much a midtable club.

Elneny & Kolasinac CM pairing needed IMO.

Reactions: BBF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Better quality like Meyer? Can't stop laughing.

At least we sell all our Arsenal DNA. Was surely the right thing to sell Szczesny too?

If we get a clear better player than Wilshere, then yes. But you really think this will happen?
I don't know If it'll be Mayer or other player I believe yes we'll replace him because with him leaving will leave us with only Ramsey Xhaka and Elneny as central midfielders

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I don't know If it'll be Mayer or other player I believe yes we'll replace him because with him leaving will leave us with only Ramsey Xhaka and Elneny as central midfielders

and Meyer is just an average german midfielder. No surprise Tedesco isn't using him anymore, after he will not sign a new contract. Bentaleb isn't worse, Goretzka is playing bad game after bad game and is still starting.
Would fit perfect in our transfer strategy - high wages for an average player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
and Meyer is just an average german midfielder. No surprise Tedesco isn't using him anymore, after he will not sign a new contract. Bentaleb isn't worse, Goretzka is playing bad game after bad game and is still starting.
Would fit perfect in our transfer strategy - high wages for an average player.
Goretzka moved to Bayern right?

Stannis

you can only talk of potential and injuries for so long

He isn’t consistent enough for us, doesn’t really matter if injuries are the reason, that clearly not gonna change.

A lot of the current support for Wilshere is emotional rather than rational

For his own benefit he should go abroad to a less fast paced league.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
getting this feeling club knows his body cant last long. as Ryan Smith said it the other day when talking about his injury; how he was told he’ll play again, but will have to retire at age 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom