• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Jack leaving means we need 2 midfielders. We won't sign two better than Jack.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Surprisingly his women isn't on one of these two pictures.

I mean, if he would start a new chapter somewhere else, she would be part of it.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It's hard to imagine us bringing in CM as good as Jack unless we are willing to spend over £50m and even then there's no guarantee.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
It's hard to imagine us bringing in CM as good as Jack unless we are willing to spend over £50m and even then there's no guarantee.

So you're saying Jack represents a quality that's worth 50m on the open market? Why is he linked to Galatasary then, ludicrous proposition really, especially as you're so quick to bash Ramsey, a proper footballer.

I like(d) Jack, saw him as a future captain and a Club legend, but injuries have taken its toll. He's a shadow of former self and the attitude of self entitlement is quite frankly embarrasing.

Crocrodile

Honest to God you can get a better CM than Jack for 10M even in todays market.

Thoroughly outplayed by Elnenny.

He 's been utter dogshite coupled with the fact that he has the stamina of rehabbing alcoholic.

This Adli guy seems better than Jack right now.

Stannis

What has he done in the past year that’s been great ?

He had a couple of great games, overall was average at best.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the PSG kid outperforms him this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom