• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere The Coach

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
one of the worst run clubs in the league:
So were we until Edu and Arteta found their feet. Maybe Jack can be their player/coach. He'd still the 2nd best midfielder in that league after Busquets.

Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

So people that call football soccer are more critical of Stan Kroenke than the Assna fans. Interesting. We should do the same since Stan couldnt care less about titles (thats why Teta hasnt been sacked).

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

So were we until Edu and Arteta found their feet. Maybe Jack can be their player/coach. He'd still the 2nd best midfielder in that league after Busquets.

Once again you make it sound like a lot of things has changed since Teta arrived. The truth is that we are a nothing club today.

Thrice

They're probably just an afterthought at this point. The Kroenkes have won every major trophy and every major sport over there. Winning the MLS championship probably isn't that high on their list anymore.

DuBB

Perhaps, with it being a KSE owned team too, they and Jack could see this as an opportunity to try his hand out at 'Arteta-ing' the club, but with fewer eyes on him and much lower stakes.

Maybe they can scale down the model they've used with us for the past 3-4 years and do it with Jack at the helm.

Rather than see if he can turn their results around in a year or 2, let him re-build the club with his inside and intimate knowledge of how we're run, and make it a 5 year project.

It's probably why they're looking at him, if you think about it. He's our U18 coach and he's only been that for a few months.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

When he got the U18 Arsenal job I said he wasn’t qualified for the job and it showed the club don’t take the academy seriously. Now he gets a senior job. It’s amazing how easily these ex players get jobs

TheDrunkenMaster

Once again you make it sound like a lot of things has changed since Teta arrived. The truth is that we are a nothing club today.
Around 665 million spent and one top four finish to show up for it. Newcastle with a championship level team, spent far less in a shorter time have achieved the same result.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
To be a manager of a professional top flight football team in any league at just 31 years of age, fair play...hope he gets it and had a good career!

Wilshere making youngest manager in the league Arteta look like a pensioner 😅

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
When he got the U18 Arsenal job I said he wasn’t qualified for the job and it showed the club don’t take the academy seriously. Now he gets a senior job. It’s amazing how easily these ex players get jobs
What qualifications do you need for an under 18 job?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What qualifications do you need for an under 18 job?
Actual experience of coaching young players before. It’s the most important age in an academy to see who is gonna make it and having a guy who never coached coach your biggest talents is joke

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom