• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jakub Kiwior: Going Sour For Him?

He turned 24 two weeks ago. 😅 It's nothing for a CB.

Before Arsenal he had two seasons at top level with about 1500-2000 minutes in Serie A. Salibas and Diomandes are not the usual trajectories for CB's.

He has also improved a lot in recent times, and learnt a new role. He also has already 19 caps for Poland, meaning that he has good level and potential.

He cost 21 million pounds in January window, which is quite little in current markets.
I don't think anything you said is inconsistent with what I said. B+ is a good grade and what you've described suggests he'll be a good back-up CB for us. I'm happy we signed him for 21 million because I don't think we'd sell him now unless we got double that money back (and I doubt anyone would pay that much). His market value now is probably around 25-26 million because he could start for the bottom 7-8 clubs in the Premier League.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He turned 24 two weeks ago. 😅 It's nothing for a CB.

Before Arsenal he had two seasons at top level with about 1500-2000 minutes in Serie A. Salibas and Diomandes are not the usual trajectories for CB's.

He has also improved a lot in recent times, and learnt a new role. He also has already 19 caps for Poland, meaning that he has good level and potential.

He cost 21 million pounds in January window, which is quite little in current markets.

Yet another astute buy from Arteta? Surely not!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Completely disagree, Kiwi is growing into this team and has some great fundamentals, is good technically, physically and has decent pace...think he'll go from strength to strength.
Still cant forgive this incident in such a crucial game last season. Chasing the title, scores are locked at 0-0 and Kiwi is on the ground so Brighton have a free header.
84038af1-42db-441c-a057-11a6e2751d93.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Top performance by him today looked little fatigued late in 2nd half but he did very well

fute

If I had to pick a player I thought wouldn't have been up for the occasion it probably would've been him. Boy was I wrong, very solid, have some newfound respect for him after today.

He fits well with the squad. Like he has been playing with everyone for a couple of years as a full-time starter.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hopefully the last time we ever see this lanky streak of piss play for our club, pathetic.

Piss off and stick to being a camera man for your twerking wife, you little b1tch.

Good to see he took my constructive criticism well after the Liverpool cup defeat, been great since I said this!

#BullyingIsBest

Mudi

Arteta wants to have his back four tall and physical. Kiwior has surprised me in such that he is now first choice LB. His physicality and capability of playing from the back is worth more than Zinchenkos playmaking ability with Jorginho in the middle.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's come on leaps and bounds with this run in the team. Really pleased for him. Even when he has the occasional issue, it doesn't seem to compound. He seems to right himself and put together mostly solid performances across the whole 90.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I know his awesome block was on offside play but **** we didn't know untill after. Good performance tonight.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He is too weak physically in the air to be more than a back ip CB in Pl. He is a good fullback prospect or LCB player unfortunately we don’t play back 3. Think he a good defensive squaddie, and if keeps putting in these type of performances he could develop into a starting quality player.

One thing is for sure; if Kiwi is healthy Zinny should not play fullback as he is just bad defensively.

elemoo

He is too weak physically in the air to be more than a back ip CB in Pl. He is a good fullback prospect or LCB player unfortunately we don’t play back 3. Think he a good defensive squaddie, and if keeps putting in these type of performances he could develop into a starting quality player.

One thing is for sure; if Kiwi is healthy Zinny should not play fullback as he is just bad defensively.

If Zinny is just as bad defensively but offers much more going forward, doesn’t that suggest he SHOULD play ahead of Kiwi? Or have I misunderstood what you wrote?

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom