• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jakub Kiwior (Out)

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

30m thanx
Money Cash GIF by Sleeping Giant Media

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Not sure why, but for some reason I thought we got this guy for £7m! But just seen it was actually £20m! We’ve wasted so much money. No chance Milan offer more than that!

Since he came on he played his natural position once I think. So we don't actually know if he's good, or bad, nor are we giving him a chance to develop in his natural position.

We are wasting money. But I don't think players bought is the only problem.

Black Noir

Not sure why, but for some reason I thought we got this guy for £7m! But just seen it was actually £20m! We’ve wasted so much money. No chance Milan offer more than that!
We were even better off keeping Tierney and even playing him ahead of this guy at centre back . Another poor signing this polish fella is . Tavares, Lokonga, even Fabio. Lots of money wasted.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We probably have 200M worth of players just signed in the last two years who Mick has given up on, or are quite clearly a waste.

Ramsdale, Tavares, Sambi, Vieira, Kiwior, Kai etc.

Kiwi and Vieira two kids from foreign leagues though, need 4/5 years to adapt, you know that.

Reactions: A_G

Diesel

We probably have 200M worth of players just signed in the last two years who Mick has given up on, or are quite clearly a waste.

Ramsdale, Tavares, Sambi, Vieira, Kiwior, Kai etc.

I would rotate Kai in at cf and only cf. That being said u can make a few 20-30 million transfer mistakes u can't be making 65 million transfer mistakes.

Ramsdale cost nothing and did the job to a certain point and should at least get the price we paid for him.. Sambi .... Vieira and Kiwi not so much.

Kai was such a risk I think they took easiest deal on table and still paid full price..

One things for sure Edu has no negotiating skills. When his kids get their first car he will pay full price ... When he goes to a flea market he will pay commercial market rate ... When he ends shopping for bbqs he will always be up sold.. just a terrible negotiator.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Since he came on he played his natural position once I think. So we don't actually know if he's good, or bad, nor are we giving him a chance to develop in his natural position.

We are wasting money. But I don't think players bought is the only problem.
He wasn't brought in to play his natural position. If Kiwi was the guy playing our Saliba anchor role, I'd be beating the piss out of my tele every weekend. Kiwi's athleticism was supposed to help him with that back 3 rotation when the fullback inverts but he looks very uncomfortable.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He wasn't brought in to play his natural position. If Kiwi was the guy playing our Saliba anchor role, I'd be beating the piss out of my tele every weekend. Kiwi's athleticism was supposed to help him with that back 3 rotation when the fullback inverts but he looks very uncomfortable.

He wasn't brought in to play LCB?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I don't understand your first point.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

No surprise unsure why there links guy only been here a year and he been bought to be backup

"Arsenal love Kiwior. They'd sooner get relegated than sell him at this stage!! Of course, this is the winter window & hardly anybody moves so check with me again in the summer when better CBs become available."

SupersoakerArsene

Swap Cedric & Kiwior for Rafael Leao, done deal!

If they want Tavares as well, we can swap Tavares & Runarsson next season for Theo Hernandez!

Im in!

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom