• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jean Seri

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I would bet 1/2 that we won't sign any of Monaco's starlets. The ones they're willing to let go (all of which have probably already gone) will be off to clubs with more cash to splash.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Sorry for a bump, but I am here just to say I have a strong feeling this transfer is already done. As soon as they are done with CL qualifications we're gonna see us complete the deal :)

Rouski

Sorry for a bump, but I am here just to say I have a strong feeling this transfer is already done. As soon as they are done with CL qualifications we're gonna see us complete the deal :)

It makes sense with Wenger and Gazidis going to Nice early in the summer and Arsenal not being in the CL.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/feature...ssy-playmaker-being-linked-liverpool?page=0,1

"Seri suffers from chilblains – painful and itchy swellings on the skin when the weather is cold. That could be a minor problem if he were to live in an English climate, and the Premier League suitors should be aware of the issue, just as the player himself is."

This was also posted earlier in this thread:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/more...-star-jean-michael/1lsit3qgt90zl1ift4ww3c9026

"But that does not mean he will move – and especially not to somewhere with an inclement climate.

“I have ingrown toenails and when it’s cold I need special treatment,” he admitted. “I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I struggle to train.""

So chilblains and ingrown toenails... Don't think he's going to perform well during those cold, rainy nights away at Stoke...

Honestly, people can drop the Seri interest with the above information. No way he comes to Arsenal if he truly has those medical issues.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/jean-michael-seri-meet-nices-classy-playmaker-being-linked-liverpool?page=0,1

"Seri suffers from chilblains – painful and itchy swellings on the skin when the weather is cold. That could be a minor problem if he were to live in an English climate, and the Premier League suitors should be aware of the issue, just as the player himself is."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/more...-star-jean-michael/1lsit3qgt90zl1ift4ww3c9026

"But that does not mean he will move – and especially not to somewhere with an inclement climate.

“I have ingrown toenails and when it’s cold I need special treatment,” he admitted. “I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I struggle to train.""

So chilblains and ingrown toenails... Don't think he's going to perform well during those cold, rainy nights away at Stoke...

Honestly, people can drop the Seri interest with the above information. No way he comes to Arsenal if he truly has those medical issues.
This will be more of a handicap than Bergkamp's Aviophobia

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/jean-michael-seri-meet-nices-classy-playmaker-being-linked-liverpool?page=0,1

You just know Arsenal medical team can't wait for him to land on their treatment table. Christmas can't come sooner for them.

grunger

Seri is playing at the moment against Naples, who are winning with a Merton's goal, A couple of good long passes also has given the ball away as well.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Seri is playing at the moment against Naples, who are winning with a Merton's goal, A couple of good long passes also has given the ball away as well.

From what I have seen which has mainly been the 2nd half, he has given the ball away A LOT, he is not having the best of games at all.

He's also playing very deep, pretty much sitting on the CB's toes at times. Cannot say I have seen much of him prior to this game but he does have a bit of Ramsey about him with overunning it and giving the ball away.

Koziello wasn't looking to bad until he got sent off.

Also Nice may have just F'd this game and qualification as their now down to 9 men.

grunger

Game over, not the best of performances, but should you judge on one game especially when two are sent off. Getting a result in second leg now looks bleak, so if We want him should not be any problems.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Game over, not the best of performances, but should you judge on one game especially when two are sent off. Getting a result in second leg now looks bleak, so if We want him should not be any problems.

That's how internet scouts do it. If a player doesn't stand out, they're crap. In fact, it's difficult to properly scout a player from a TV broadcast when it comes down to it. That's why pros go to the games or watch video.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
That's how internet scouts do it. If a player doesn't stand out, they're crap. In fact, it's difficult to properly scout a player from a TV broadcast when it comes down to it. That's why pros go to the games or watch video.

Its only an opinion from what limited footage you see of a player, far from scouting. People get too wound up about opinions and especially differing opinions on the internet.

Seri stood out, it was obvious he was trying to get things going but unfortunately he just seemed off completely.

It was a bit like watching a frustrating Ramsey performance, the intention was there just nothing seemed to work.

Second leg should be interesting to see how he performs.

WakeupCall

WE cant have more players who buckle under pressure. He is good and i would take him but we have to get one more technical pressing resistent player in. Oh i miss the old wilshere

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't think he complete player yet he can't tackle or defend and that important ability to have if you are central midfielder he is very good going forward his passing ability is good too.

Reactions: BBF

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He's ****. We don't have the team to play a cm that can't defend, who do we think we are, Barca? Heck, even Barca look like they can't do that anymore.

Reactions: BBF

grunger

Wenger now saying he wants Jack to be part of his plans, if he stays fit that will be great, so any thoughts about another m/f coming in could be null and void.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We know Seri can do it against **** teams like Ajax but can he perform against City, United etc?
Hornswoggle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom