• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jeff Reine-Adelaide: Just Call Him Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We've got a thread for Zelalem, I thought this lad deserved one. He signed in the summer from Lens along with Yassin Fortune. Plenty of people on here think he looks something special after his little cameo today and so does the boss!

“Rene-Adelaide is something special you know,” he told Arsenal Player. “He is a great talent and when he came on you could see that - 17 years old let’s not forget that. In fact I don't remember how I played at 17 but I didn't play like that!
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20150725/-rene-adelaide-is-something-special-

12TimeWinners

The kid looked pretty decent didn't he? Already think Zelalem needs to look over his shoulder. Really want to see more from Gedion.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Kid definitely has got something, he also has confidence from a very young age which is encouraging as he progresses.

jay-d

Established Member
Don't think Gedion will make it here, too lightweight, but this kid immediately made you take notice, he already has the stature and technique, I honestly felt he had that something special from his first run down the touch line when he cut back and slightly misplaced his pass, what is his favoured position?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Killed them with this move:

https://mobile.twitter.com/zpafc/status/625001266494763008

Wenger when talking about him:

wenger.png

Ubeliveable Jeff, indeed.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Transfermarkt have him down as a CAM and second position being CF. Yassin Fortune is a striker, but can also play on the wing and as a CAM.

Hoping they get some minutes in the League Cup this year.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Adelaide played well, good ability on the ball, performance and positioning for his age.

Thought Alex Iowbi was the standout kid on the day to be honest, showed flashes of fantastic composure in his role today.

Jasinho

Really liked the look of this guy, was very prime Diaby-esque with some of his play. Looking forward to seeing more of him as to me he seems to have the greatest potential to break through to the first team soon of the current youth players.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
From the little i seen of him this kid does look a player, skinned three Lyon players in that move, looking forward to his development...

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Should have a chant for the lad.

"His name is Jeff his name is Jeeeeffffff
Jeff Reine-Adelaide
Oh his name is Jeff"

Might need some work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom