• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jens Lehmann: Welcome Back!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to see the crazy bastard on the bench next to Wenger and Bould next season. Arsène has got some serious backup there if **** kicks off.

baccy_man

Established Member
I would have to agree with the ex players that you have chosen Bergy has fantastic skills that he could pass on and Paddy could give the players the support to get stuck in.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Reading something from a journalist on twitter a few weeks back, said Bergkamp was basically a bully and not liked by the young players at Ajax.

alexisales

Reading something from a journalist on twitter a few weeks back, said Bergkamp was basically a bully and not liked by the young players at Ajax.
hahahaha idk why this mad me spit out my tea, I can imagine it though tbh, Bergkamp is a perfectionist so it makes sense that he we demand the same from others.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Yeah Bergkamp is apparently not too well liked a figure over there right now. There was the board dealing that one of their ex coaches or director spilled that made him sound like a shill. Then there are the recent press leaks that he didn't get on with Bosz and was partially responsible for him going to Dortmund.

Anyway, all we need now is to add Pires to the staff and we'll be all good. He is here half the year anyway.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That means he isn't GK coach - he's gonna be part of the main technical staff with Bould, Banfield and Primorac. Interesting.

I assume Peyton is still GK coach for now.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom