• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonathan David

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He looks a bit stiff imo. I'd prefer we go for Schick and Joao Felix instead.
Joan Felix has glass ankles. We need a robust striker that can handle physicslity. It shows why you need to be really careful about buying talent from the French league. The standard is very low.

Jonathan David went to ground the entire match under barely any contact looking for free kicks. He looked surprised when he didn't get them also. He played a s a central 9 and didn't do anything. A few lay offs here and there. Can't remember him dribbling or playing an incisive pass. He also doesn't compete in the air. Lacazette isn't a target man in the air, but he tries to compete.

David literally doesn't bother. He doesn't back in. He doesn't even jump. We need to steer clear. There are better options than him. Dropping 50 million on him would be terrible. We may as well drop that on Broja.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Is it a problem that he has two first name's? I think we need to do a deep dive on this before we get too excited.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Like I said this guy is Lacazette 2.0. He will only work if we switch to a two forward system and I doubt Arteta is gonna do that any time soon.

Rattata

Like I said this guy is Lacazette 2.0. He will only work if we switch to a two forward system and I doubt Arteta is gonna do that any time soon.
Very rude to Lacazette. Laca was and is the better player. Not saying David can't improve but right now he's not good enough.

I would stay away from Ligue 1 forwards that don't have +25 goals and assist.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Scored one goal in 10 league games since the start of the new year, sounds a lot like Lacazette.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom