• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Was always at the top of my wishlist, I swear.

He’s come here for a cheeky PL title, a cheeky CL title, and a cheeky Ballon d’Or

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jorginho will give us the ability to stay fit he rarely get injures and the ability to build from first phase something our backups can't do also he very good passer he comfortable with both his feet. not to mention his big experience in this league and playing in European football

the only worry with Jorginho is his defensive ability that his weakness.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

not my fault i swear 😂

Sad Puss In Boots GIF by PeacockTV

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Jorginho will give us the ability to stay fit he rarely get injures and the ability to build from first phase something our backups can't do also he very good passer he comfortable with both his feet. not to mention his big experience in this league and playing in European football

the only worry with Jorginho is his defensive ability that his weakness.
Long ball kind of sucks too, but that's covered by others.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Remember Xhaka redemption arc? Everyone hates Jorginho too, but not for long! Arteta will do his magic.

One of the best things about this is that Jorginho has been durable like Xhaka. Just turned 31 years old, it's nothing for a midfielder who hasn't been injured much in his career.

I wouldn't have thought Boehly sells him to Arsenal in a title push, but thanks Boehly! Trossard and Jorginho are EPL proven players who will help a lot. Along with Kiwior of course hopefully also this season already. Next summer will be BIG.

Now please people don't give Chelsea fans the pleasure of seeing Jorginho booed if he makes some mistake. We need to back this team especially this season.

Give Jorginho the Saliba treatment if he makes a mistake. The aim is the title, and we support The Arsenal!

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom