• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So he's saying Aouar and Jorginho on loan? Or he thinks it'll be Aouar, but if it's not Aouar then it'll just be Jorginho on loan?

Feel like it’s just the one or the other now.

Partey’s well and truly dead. 10:41 I’m calling it.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You read his agents words a couple of days ago & denies any official bid but does not really kill the link or move.

“Jorginho still has a three-year contract with Chelsea, this one plus two more," he said.

"I heard a lot about Arsenal and PSG in the last few days, but the reality is that so far no official offer has arrived for the player.

“The market closes on October 5th, but the more time passes the more difficult it becomes to make such an important operation.

"At the moment, therefore, I can say that it is only rumours.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why would Chelsea loan Jorginho to Arsenal, makes no sense whatsoever. This won't happen.

He’s ****ing starting for Chelsea every week. Not a chance they sell him to us (at a price we’d be happy with), let alone loan him. Also like I said, he’s more of the same. You don’t go from Partey and Aouar to Jorginho (especially when you have Xhaka and Ceballos). I think it’s bollocks.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Oh God oh no

Jorginho is not a viable backup option for Aouar, they are very very different players, would cost similar money whilst Aouar is young, has a much higher ceiling and has great resale value as well.

First AM members starting to call Jorginho clever business when we won't sign Aouar are going to appear soon, but it's really bullshit.

It's a clear sign that either Kroenke is a tyrann as to how flexible we can act in the market or another bad management, just as bad as the old ones.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Matt law spot on with Chelsea but they not going to loan us Jorginho come on :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Why would they loan us a superior player in exchange for him? All that does is strengthen our squad and weaken theirs.
I cant see a loan. Maybe they want to sell either to recoup money or for another player... his agents comments above sound like he could move.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Does this sound like someone who’d add Jorginho to a squad that already includes Xhaka and Ceballos?

“Numbers-wise, some positions are overbooked. Some others, in terms of the specific qualities we need, are still not there.”

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even as Partey backup Jorginho make no sense no athlete not good in air bad pace.

Jorginho won't leave Chelsea unless someone make 40m bid and definitely not going to loan him to rival.

D

Dial Square 1886

Scenes on here if this did come to pass.

Laughingstock FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom