• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorrel Hato

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

So now this Mo dude is also a good ITK?

So far he seems like a half decent ITK yes, not quite TNAT but he does get some good info.

For example he was one of the first to say about Hato -

Transfer news is difficult, the club can go and talk to 20 clubs about 30 players, we can get small bits of info but ultimately the club can go down whatever route they want.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
So far he seems like a half decent ITK yes, not quite TNAT but he does get some good info.

For example he was one of the first to say about Hato -

Transfer news is difficult, the club can go and talk to 20 clubs about 30 players, we can get small bits of info but ultimately the club can go down whatever route they want.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Links to Hato first came in January. What are you on about?

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
He has been pants this year, as have most of Ajax. Better let him play and develop more

Bloodbather

Established Member

I hope we go after Califiori from Bologna instead. Hato seems a bit too raw, though I wouldn't mind getting him as an alternative because of his upside.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
So far we linked with 3 defenders....

This lad, who seems a younger version of Kiwi

Diomande....a RCB

Ferdi Kadioglu....an inverted LB

We don't really need another CB, but we do need a proper LB.

I wish Teta would stop buying players he thinks can just 'do a job' in positions. If you need a LB, just buy a LB who plays like you want.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why is Arteta against signing a traditional fullback and having them play as a fullback? More CB's playing wide gimmick is tiresome. We need different profiles, especially in Europe.
Apparently fullbacks are obsolete nowadays. Pep don’t use them and we have to copy pep in everything he does

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom