• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Re: Mourinho...the man, the mystery, the c***

I don't take this clown seriously anymore. He's a WUM, makes comments just to get a rise out of the media and fans.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

I don't mind him. Personally find him a lot more entertaining than a lot of other managers in the league.

I do however find it hilarious that people always get so upset about everything he says when it's so obvious that's what he's going for. He went people to focus on him instead of the teams he manages. In a way it's kind of a genius move. Alleviates the pressure from the players and puts in all on a man who can easily take it.

I don't really get why people get so offended by him. It's like getting offended by a stand-up comedian imo.

silent_shadow

Established Member

Biggest **** around. Makes me proud when I think of how much this ****stain hates our club. Must be doing something right...

Boggles my mind how anyone can like a man who behaves like this. He tried to gouge someone's eye after a game ffs.

It's also amusing how everyone looks for the 'genius' in every move he makes, like the Mata transfer...

blrgooner

Established Member
Re: Mouronho...the man, the mystery, the c***

jones said:
GDeep said:
Massive ****. Enjoyed his humbling in Spain.

This. I don't think I've enjoyed any non-Arsenal win in the last few years as much as Barca's 5-0 couple of seasons ago.
Exactly. Same here. That 5-0 win was one of the best non-Arsenal football moment in the past few years. Loved the look on his face.
Most over rated manager ever. His bubble will burst very soon for sure.

say yes

forum master baiter

He's a ****. And an overrated manager.

He can be funny at times though.

ScotVieira

Established Member

silent_shadow said:
Biggest **** around. Makes me proud when I think of how much this ****stain hates our club. Must be doing something right...

Boggles my mind how anyone people like a man who behaves like this. He tried to gouge someone's eye after a game ffs.

It's also amusing how everyone looks for the 'genius' in every move he makes, like the Mata transfer...
It's really not everyone...it's the English media. However, because most people just take their opinions from the media, there is little room for proper thoughts on things. The man also knows that, whatever he does, the media will help him to dig up something positive, so he feels confident to spout rubbish every time he open his mouth.

I believe his bubble will bust at some point and the same irresponsible media will completely humble and humiliate him.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

blrgooner said:
jones said:
GDeep said:
Massive ****. Enjoyed his humbling in Spain.

This. I don't think I've enjoyed any non-Arsenal win in the last few years as much as Barca's 5-0 couple of seasons ago.
Exactly. Same here. That 5-0 win was one of the best non-Arsenal football moment in the past few years. Loved the look on his face.
Most over rated manager ever. His bubble will burst very soon for sure.

Few nights ago I watched that match again with SkySports commentary. It was a great viewing and his face was hilarious. He went into hiding.

Even the Sky commentators were shocked at what was happening and they often used the "Maureen teams always come back. Watch out for them in second half".
But second half was really out of this world. They sent the whole Real into hiding and at moments you got the impression Barca didn't even want to score anymore, they just produced stunning sessions of tiki-taka to entertain the crowd.

It is on Youtube, the full 90 minutes of HD recording.

Edit: Here's the YT link, download and watch at your leisure
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6XTk_C9PIQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6XTk_C9PIQ</a>

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

For me Chelski are up there in the hate stakes with Utd and I cant stand Moureen. Earlier in the season when they were having a tough time he couldnt handle it, he had no idea how to talk to the media and I loved watching him behave like a spoilt brat. Ok no manager likes to lose but he doesnt even know how to lose! Their PL game vs City would be best for us if it was a draw but a big part of me wants to see them stuffed 6-0!

WengerFaithful

Mourhino is a high profile school bully who sees Wenger Especially as weak target - as Wenger is man of principle and respect. His philosophy on football is the complete opposite to Morohino in almost every single aspect.

We play flowing football, nourish talent and develop them, we create superstars he only buys them, Wenger does right by the club sometimes at his own downfall while its all about the Mourinho show. When playing a top team Mourinho plays not to lose where we always play to win and never stray from that path.

Mourinho's bond with players and ex players is almost like a cult once they are in his grip they are mindless buffoons but when released they rarely have a good thing to say about him. Wenger is the complete opposite.

In Wenger We Trust.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I just think he is really embarrassing... You know that feeling you get where you feel embarrassed when someone else has done something embarrassing? That's what I get when ever I read what he says :? Makes me cringe, I couldn't handle it having him as a manager of Arsenal - he has no shame.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

DJ_Markstar said:
Don't mind him that much to be honest. Arsenal fans only give a **** about him because he's a real threat to us, if it was 'Allardycci' saying the **** he says you'd all find him funny, in the crazy-uncle-at-a-family-party sort of way.

Right, so you would laugh it off when Allerdycci goes spouting personal abuse too?
Moaningho is a ****, whenever he or his team gets a critic, he goes for personal abuse so the media would deviate from actual news to gossiping about him and his target.

Can't believe some of you wanted him as Arsenal manager a few years back

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Me personally? Well, that wasn't the point I made, but yes. So would 90% of Arsenal fans.

We should really take it as a compliment. He only pays attention to those he sees as worthy of it in his deluded world, he knows Wenger is a better manager and the best in the EPL which is why Arsène has become Maureen's sole focus.

Cindurin

I don't like him, but I don't really dislike him either. I respect his ability as a manager and I'm sure he would be an interesting person to talk to for a few hours. Sometimes people take this sport a bit too serious. Sure, he's not the most friendly or compassionate person, but he's still just a person like any other.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

I can think of loads more interesting people to talk to in football than this self-obsessed prick tbf. He's definitely a person though...

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Jury, if you had to share a bath with Mourinho or Bendtner, who would it be and why?

blaze_of_glory

Mou's been making himself out to be quite the fool in recent weeks. His hypocrisy exceeds itself each day it seems.

blaze_of_glory

Allardyce: "He can't take it can he. He can't take itbecause we've out-tacticed him, out-witted him. He just can't cope."

:lol: "tacticed"

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member

The tide will turn when the press remove their laughing gear from little Jose.

He has no friends among other managers in this league or any other league. His team are third best in the country despite spending so much money. He was hounded out of the biggest club in the world by his own players and the Spanish media.

He's now a little insecure he's back to managing a small club from west London. If the British press ever became slightly less dreadful and started to question this dullard of a man, he'll be headed for the most fantastic mental breakdown.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

He's a ****ing deranged narcissist.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom