• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

onetowatch

Re: Mourinho...the man, the mystery, the c***

We've already seen that some pundits have stopped sucking the man off. Savage and Lawrenson have both said they find him a little boring. Hopefully the whole English media can realise what the rest of the footballing world has soon enough.

I'll be honest, I liked the bloke during his first stint at Chelsea and Inter days, the way he out tacticed :)lol:) Pep and Barca and the spirit he forged at Inter. But since he's moved to Madrid he's become transparent and you can he what he is about.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Wouldn't be surprised if the intensity of Spanish and Italian football has done some damage to Jose, looks tired and continously talks ****..

Not pulling up any trees with such an expensive squad either.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

GDeep said:
Wouldn't be surprised if the intensity of Spanish and Italian football has done some damage to Jose, looks tired and continously talks ****..

Not pulling up any trees with such an expensive squad either.

he always talks **** ...

trunks206

Established Member

Anyone catch the vid of Big Sam's response to his moaning!?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2548381/West-Ham-play-19th-century-football-wed-need-drill-wall-Chelsea-boss-Mourinho-fumes-Big-Sams-negative-tactics.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ctics.html</a>

:lol: Well played Sam. Got him all wound up but he doesn't give a ****. Love it!

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

trunks206 said:
Anyone catch the vid of Big Sam's response to his moaning!?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2548381/West-Ham-play-19th-century-football-wed-need-drill-wall-Chelsea-boss-Mourinho-fumes-Big-Sams-negative-tactics.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ctics.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: Well played Sam. Got him all wound up but he doesn't give a ****. Love it!
To be fair, Mourinho grudgingly accepts that Westham's tactics were probably apt.
"I cannot be too critical because if I was in this position, I don't know, would I do the same? Maybe I would".

Godwin1

Very well-known

To be fair Mourinho was just frustraited and he did his best to fight through his anger and compliment west ham. But still what he said makes him look a total c u next tuesday.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

Stevez said:
After playing ultra defensively away to Arsenal -

"I think boring is a team that plays at home and cannot score a goal. That's boring."

After being frustrated by a team playing ultra defensively away to his team -

"It's very difficult to play a football match when only one team wants to play. A football match is about two teams playing."

What's the mata Jose? Can't score at home? :D

:lol: :lol:

He really is a complete and utter idiot, when it comes to controlling his emotions. Unable to look at the other side of the fence, and unable to just shut it when he needs to.

No question, his reputation within the English Media won't change one bit, despite embarrassing interviews like that.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan

To be fair, Mourinho doesn't really play great football either. It's just ultra defensive with some attacking flair that he often keeps on the bench.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Fat Sam responding to Maureen:

In response, Allardyce laughed off Mourinho's jibes, saying: 'He can't take it, can he? He can't take it because we've "out-tacticed" him, outwitted him. He just can't cope.

'He told me that, but he can tell me all he wants. I don't give a s***e, to be honest.

'I love to see Chelsea players moaning at the referee, trying to intimidate him, Jose jumping up and down in his technical area. It's great to see.'

:lol: :lol:

Fat Sam took no punches, he delivered an uppercut to moaning prick

Some funny comments from that DM article:

Mourinho has parked more buses than London Transport , plays defensive football almost every game , what a hypocrite

When Chelsea park The bus it's tactics... When west Ham do it, it's anti football... Live by the sword, die by the sword... Simple...

this is exactly what Jose did at ManU and Arsenal and he said he was happy to get 1 point. All the Media couldn't stop singing his praise for the 'tactics'of parking the bus calling it 'heroic defending'.
When Big Sam does it .... it becomes 19th century football. Doting media has no guts to ask the question to Jose ''when you park the bus, you advertise for Premier league and when westham parks the bus it is '19th century' and anti-premier league image. Time media came out of the stupor.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Wonder if Mata could have won it for them ;)

outlaw_member

Established Member

Wenger and Mourinho are made for each other. One is Martin and the other is Nelson. It was cringeworthy seeing Wenger react to quite clear wind up attempts from Mourinho, going on a Benitez-style facts tirade and talking about independent companies. Someone should have asked him the name of said company, as I'm sure he wouldn't have been able to tell them. All I could think at the time was that the players were going to blow the game against Southampton. Mourinho's clearly a wind up merchant, but I have no sympathy for those who react to people like that. Whatever happened to ignoring them?

**** wasting energy hating Mourinho. That guy and his club don't deserve my time.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member

I'd go along with Wenger being Martin.

But Mourinho is more Lionel Hutz mixed with Crazy Cat Lady.

Original_AAA

The way I see it is that he's an expert at deflecting criticism away from the team and their performance. Every time his team has played poorly, failed to take their chances or been unable to create them, he comes out with a comment like this.

Instead of almost a week of "Chelsea's misfiring attack" or "Chelsea's forwards fail to find the net again" before the very important game against City, everyone is talking about the hypocrite Mourinho. If you ask his players, current and former, this is one of the things that make them love him so much. His willingness to put himself in the firing line.

The thing that annoys me about it, is that no one in the media is arresting him on it. They let him get away with it time and time again.

One might be forgiven for thinking that this is due to more people clicking on "Mourinho's latest crazy statement" link rather then a more objective and "normal" match report. :roll:

a_fourteen

Established Member

Can't wait to see what happens to Chelsea when Roman loses interest. It has to happen at some point. Their fall from grace will be greater than United's.

jus2nang

I think he's hilarious. Great pantomime style entertainment. Some people are too sensitive.

k24bfan

Jose is funny and a mastermind at what he does. He sure keeps the game interesting thats for sure.

SteveEvets

jus2nang said:
I think he's hilarious. Great pantomime style entertainment. Some people are too sensitive.

It's annoying because if Wenger were to say anything remotely similar the papers would crucify him and there would be 50 opinion pieces about how Arsenal can't stand physical British football or some other cliched bollocks.

Here's more hypocritical stuff from Mourinho:

Mourinho said City have benefitted from some game-changing decisions in recent weeks.

"They are lucky," he said. "The reality is they have many crucial decisions in their favour.

"Against Liverpool, the (Raheem) Sterling 'goal'. The penalty on (Luis) Suarez. Against Newcastle the goal that is a clear goal.

"Against Tottenham, (Michael) Dawson's goal, the penalty, the (Danny Rose) red card. They are having everything. I repeat, because I don't want to be misinterpreted, (it is) just pure coincidence.

"The referees, they try to do their best and sometimes they make mistakes and normally during the season the mistakes are split between teams.

"In their (City's) case, they have everything in their favour," added Mourinho, who insists his side are not yet ready to win the title.

"Next pre-season, day one, I will say we are candidates to win the Premier League. This season, the speech is we are candidates to win the next match. It doesn't matter where, it doesn't matter the opponent.

It's amazing how he can say these things with a straight face given the torrents of lucky decisions his team has received, including a penalty on the same Suarez he accused later of diving.

The other interesting bit is him talking about next season as though he's given up on this one already. Maybe it's getting the excuses in early, but him talking like that suggests Roman has given the green light for another £500m spending spree which is why he's so bullish on next season already.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

He is correct about City, though. They've benefited from at least 4 dodgy points this season.

Sydney Gooner

Established Member

DJ_Markstar said:
He is correct about City, though. They've benefited from at least 4 dodgy points this season.

Sure he aint talking out his ass this time but the hypocrisy is amazing after some the officiating Chelski have been the beneficiaries of this season. Those thundercunts have benefited just as much from the refs as Al-City did this season.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom