• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So Jose did not get more players even though money is available. Story now is that the board rejected his targets, they want to go for “long term solutions”, and Jose is known for his short term fixes.

This is going to be good.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Sanchez getting roasted on Redcafe.

giphy.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sanchez getting roasted on Redcafe.

giphy.gif
Surprised at that think he had a decent game. Also wondering if Mourinho is doing nothing more than playing mind games. Pre season wasn't great but they still finished second last season on 81 points which normally wins the league or at least brings it to the last game or two.

FEH

Want Mourinho to stay there as long as possible. They deserve each other and it is fantastic seeing him being ridiculed by pundits, journos etc. If I could get anything this season, its 4 to 6 points off Mourinho and him to blame the refs or that they didnt spend 200m on it.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
What's your take on him @Rosso ? You happy with him?

I can't believe he's still living in a hotel ffs !
To be fair the top end Lowry suite is basically like a luxury apartment, it even has its own private lift.

I’m indifferent towards him, if he has a meltdown then we’ll just get someone else. If not then I just want to see him perk up a bit and go for it and if we then fall short then so be it. In the last few days he has shown a bit more life so hopefully we’ll put up a better fight this season.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Why get
Mourinho if you wanted long term solutions?

Because you also need results, and he is the best at that.

United is not winning the league no matter who the manager, Mourinho is a legend, he gives you press and attention, he keeps you relevant and in the conversation as a club and He can give you points.

United needs to sort out now how to cope with City, and probably they are going to try and have a consistent season in the league and a strong CL campaign, something that Mou knows how to do.

I’m sure @Juan Matas Beard knows more about this than me, but if there is something that United can’t control is City developing long term in a brand as big as Real Madrid or Barcelona, having a neighbor with unlimited ecumenical power and what it appears to be a clear long term project is not ideal. Plus, United´s ownership is not one that would put money from their pockets, actually there are reports that they are taking money away from United.

United´s ownership is not one that would put money from their pockets, actually there are reports that they are taking money away from United.

They are not just reports, it's fact, they have leeched tens of millions into their own bank accounts, plus there's the obscene amounts on interest payments for the debt they saddled the club with when they bought it.

Horrendous owners, from a fans point of view.

I hope they stay forever!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Because you also need results, and he is the best at that.

United is not winning the league no matter who the manager, Mourinho is a legend, he gives you press and attention, he keeps you relevant and in the conversation as a club and He can give you points.

United needs to sort out now how to cope with City, and probably they are going to try and have a consistent season in the league and a strong CL campaign, something that Mou knows how to do.

I’m sure @Juan Matas Beard knows more about this than me, but if there is something that United can’t control is City developing long term in a brand as big as Real Madrid or Barcelona, having a neighbor with unlimited ecumenical power and what it appears to be a clear long term project is not ideal. Plus, United´s ownership is not one that would put money from their pockets, actually there are reports that they are taking money away from United.

Spot on, we have all the resources but no direction.

City have been planning like a business, making preparations well before Pep was available just to ensure they had the right conditions ready for him to manage a Barca-level club. Us on the other-hand were going from rebuild after rebuild, different manager visions, different staff changes and we've stagnated.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

They are not just reports, it's fact, they have leeched tens of millions into their own bank accounts, plus there's the obscene amounts on interest payments for the debt they saddled the club with when they bought it.

Horrendous owners, from a fans point of view.

I hope they stay forever!

Ridiculous how they can do that. How are they allowed to take so much of a loan with the banks knowing they are so much in debt?

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom