• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

141407655-15103622-46a3-468a-9e74-2f413226a51d.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Well, PSG has 'unlimited' resources, should they not be looking for a cutting edge modern manager that can deliver exciting and attacking football?

It just seems an odd marriage for me. You are dominant in your domestic league with exciting players, and you employ the master of the Berlin Defence?

You have a proven track record in the big leagues, and yet you still step down? Mourinho can surely do better than competing in Ligue 1?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Well, PSG has 'unlimited' resources, should they not be looking for a cutting edge modern manager that can deliver exciting and attacking football?

It just seems an odd marriage for me. You are dominant in your domestic league with exciting players, and you employ the master of the Berlin Defence?

You have a proven track record in the big leagues, and yet you still step down? Mourinho can surely do better than competing in Ligue 1?
They’re hoping for some CL magic from Jose.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Why can't they look to take Pep off of PL 😤 ?

It's probably political as Pep doesn't want to amber his UAE sugardaddies in favor of Qatari ones.

Question is are they on friendly neighboring terms or they're petrosheikhs (as @farzad4daarse calls them) who are on each other throats

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Jose is old, his tactics outdated, and his personality doesn’t fit the modern snowflake workforce he has. Plus his silly mind games with the press and players is cynical scapegoating.

Farzad Stoned

Poch hadn’t won anything when they hired him.

The Jose who outfoxed everyone 15 years ago by adding an extra water carrier doesn’t exist and football thank god isn’t played that way anymore.

Reactions: A_G

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

They’re hoping for some CL magic from Jose.

Makes sense to me, hopes it happens he could defo pull it off.

When the players get sick of him will be jokes as well. Uncle Jose is cool, but big club Jose is a bit better.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

Farzad Stoned

Jose would be a better fit at PSG where the league is guaranteed the city and the people are used to preening a Prima Dona and how to deal with those people. The problem is his childish mind games always turns the locker room against him

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Would prefer Don Jose back at Stamford Bridge.

Need his presence back so he can rock up this Teta, Pep and Klopp love triangle. I think he’ll bury Ten Hag and whoever Sp**s hire too. Boehly needs to go for it.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom