• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Jose and Mik are really similar guys except Jose is honest. Jose is upfront. Mik is a politician and weasel on top of being a control freak and farmerball advocate. Mik’s personality is way more insidious and off putting. He is more inauthentic

Perfect choice of animal for him.

Not even worthy of a mongoose as that bastard at least has balls!!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Jose and Mik are really similar guys except Jose is honest. Jose is upfront. Mik is a politician and weasel on top of being a control freak and farmerball advocate. Mik’s personality is way more insidious and off putting. He is more inauthentic

“The cultist” as you say can hate as much as they want but four years into management Jose ended up conquering Europe and winning the CL with a bunch of plumbers 😂

Let’s see if Mik is able to do that this season with a good team.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
“The cultist” as you say can hate as much as they want but four years into management Jose ended up conquering Europe and winning the CL with a bunch of plumbers 😂

Let’s see if Mik is able to do that this season with a good team.
Yeah Jose has ego but he earned it. Mik has the ego, the garbage ball, and the ego is for nothing. If i beat Fergie for a CL with Porto i would be entitled to it, Mik has the Karen attitude minus the trophies. No joke he is the worst thing to happen to Arsenal since the Nazis bombed London

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Mourinho to Arsenal makes a lot of sense now that we're enemies of the sport.

Send Arteta to rebuild Barca and watch as we control our way to a trophy in the next 2 years, sack him at the start of the 3rd season and we can forget about this era entirely.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mourinho to Arsenal makes a lot of sense now that we're enemies of the sport.

Send Arteta to rebuild Barca and watch as we control our way to a trophy in the next 2 years, sack him at the start of the 3rd season and we can forget about this era entirely.

Yeah might as well go full sufferball now and embrace our new identity.

Farzad Stoned

Jose here would be hilarious, ngl :lol:
Oh i hope he starts a beef with Mik once tgey compete that egomaniac Jose will not take kindly to Mik’s antics. Jose secretly wants to be Arsenal manager that is why he was so hostile to Wenger. He was jealous of 20 years Arsenal would give their managers and no team could tolerate 2 years of trophyless Jose. He hated that

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

No i think it was a combination of too much cocaine and too many empanadas, god rest his soul. Cocaine is a hard drug on fat guys. One of many reasons to not chase the white dragon kids

First bit of nonsense I've read from you since you graced AM with your presence, Your Excellency.

I'd have thought someone as worldly & intelligent such as yourself would know there's no such thing :lol:

Farzad Stoned

First bit of nonsense I've read from you since you graced AM with your presence, Your Excellency.

I'd have thought someone as worldly & intelligent such as yourself would know there's no such thing :lol:
I love Empanadas myself can’t deny it i might have a little English in me with my love of savory meat pies

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The Athletic put through a compelling case that Mou should bite the bullet and venture out to national team coaching.

I agree with them.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom