• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joshua (Rasmi) Zirkzee

Goonger

I think this is our early done deal because of the smoke and profile. He does allot of what Arteta likes a striker to do. He drops deep, then turns at pace beating a couple of players and stretching the play to make space for others. He's a 6'4 powerhouse so he'll be another duel king, only 22 so plenty of room for progression and hungry to improve. Technically he looks very good for a guy his size. His hold up and link up play would help our wingers.

I was on the Toney train earlier, only because of the lack of quality alternatives, but agree with this.

He seems like the most Arteta like of all the strikers we’ve been linked with. He wouldn’t come in as a massive disrupter like a Toney or an Osimhen would in terms of demanding of his role and status, which would disappoint some people but I think that might be good for us

He can rotate with Jesus while we work on things like his fitness / stamina / physicality and build him up over the season to get to the levels the league demands.

We’ve seen over the last few games that our team and attack functions better the more fluid we are. I was calling out for Trossard to be the main Jesus alternative for that precise reason, and this guy seems like the best fit for that, while also having a high ceiling.

He also wouldn’t break the bank, would allow us to get a wide forward like Neto, as well as what we need in midfield.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I remember when we as Arsenal fans used to appreciate ballers and now we have fans getting hard on for freaking Toney the gambler
You literally already have the ultimate baller as your CF.

None of the baller types available are better than Jesus, might as well look for a bagsman.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You literally already have the ultimate baller as your CF.

None of the baller types available are better than Jesus, might as well look for a bagsman.
A baller don’t cry and call his mum. That’s so unballer

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Rasmi is top top. All you need to know about Joshua.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Someone care to explain how Rasmi is being linked to Zirkzee? I've been banging on about Zirkzee since December. Wasn't that long ago when Rasmi wanted Sesko over him.
Yeah but Joshua The playmaker Zirkzee don’t make great title and is misleading. It’s true though I wasn’t first on the Zirkzee bandwagon

UkrArsenal

What are you arguing about? Everyone knows that Wenger knew about Zirkzee when he was in his mother's womb.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Dembouz grew out of it though. Got himself a wife, huge wedding in Morocco became a father etc

Solankes 27. To quote a great man when I was 27 I was getting laid different, I guarantee you someone who makes the characters of Mongolian sketch books his personality has never seen pum in his life

What you really mean is by the time you turned 28 you could snap a pair of your socks in half.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom