• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joshua (Rasmi) Zirkzee

Henry boi

Kai is a midfielder in our team. Even trossard plays ahead of him
Yeah but look at the goals at the weeknd, i think two of them came from his hold up play and bringing others to play, Midfield is his starting position but most often he ends up as the furthest forward.
But yeah Him and Trossard swap positions so you get Trossard taking up CF positions and vice versa

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah but look at the goals at the weeknd, i think two of them came from his hold up play and bringing others to play, Midfield is his starting position but most often he ends up as the furthest forward.
But yeah Him and Trossard swap positions so you get Trossard taking up CF positions and vice versa
We need nketiah replacement. We are short in numbers of quality players and been lucky with injuries. It would show extremely bad judgement if the club don’t buy a striker this summer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Di Marzio says we very interested in Zirkzee ready to offee him 6m a year.

However Juve And Milan also showing strong interest too

Reactions: A_G

CannonBals

His agent is Kia.
If possible would like to keep his players away but I think thats not going to work long term.
Just checked Luiz is also represented by him.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
According to various news outlets, our first target is Zirkzee, Gyokeres, & also Sesko.

They can't all be out 1st target, so I'm just waiting til the summer til we make a move.

Chances are that we are interested in all three but keeping our cards close to our chest & seeing what happens, before we make our move.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

According to various news outlets, our first target is Zirkzee, Gyokeres, & also Sesko.

They can't all be out 1st target, so I'm just waiting til the summer til we make a move.

Chances are that we are interested in all three but keeping our cards close to our chest & seeing what happens, before we make our move.
It makes zero sense to play double for Gyokeres than what Zirkzee would cost. Jesus is not going anywhere so Jesus havertz and 100 million euro striker would be too much

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
It makes zero sense to play double for Gyokeres than what Zirkzee would cost. Jesus is not going anywhere so Jesus havertz and 100 million euro striker would be too much
It's a tricky one. Whoever we go for it's a risk, like any transfer.

I just want a striker that can score more goals than any of our current ones do & for me, it's worth paying the extra cash.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom