• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juan Pablo Ángel

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 8,783
Status
Not open for further replies.

johe

I wouldn't mind if he came here.

Most of Wengers signings that have turned good, have been players who haven't done very well in their previous clubs. The bad ones, like Jeffers and Wiltord, are players who were great at their clubs.

Valleyman

He could become the new Nicolas Anelka, or just as well Christopher Wreh. After one good week, rumours are streeming in. No way we're signing this colombian (another reason why not: south american world cup qualifying).

esjvpc

But if arsenal is spending 8 mil for Angel, why the hell don't go for Beattie, he is strong, good at header, has proven scoring records, and young (25 or 26??)

but i don't think saints will let him go with anything less than 10 mil ....

Mark

Established Member
i've concluded that beattie would turn out to be another jeffers. he couldn't keep wengerball moving and he gives the ball away too much. he is a good goal scorer but we need more than that.

esjvpc

i've concluded that beattie would turn out to be another jeffers. he couldn't keep wengerball moving and he gives the ball away too much. he is a good goal scorer but we need more than that.

Hmm... agree with you Mark.

Just curious, in your opion who will be a better partner with Henry considered we agree our attacking side needs to be strengthen. Will you choice be

(a) Eto'o (for his pace & power)
(b) Kluivert (hoping he can perform his best form again)
(c) Morientes (its my other choice, for his header & tap in)
(d) any of your suggestion ???

Andrew

esjvpc said:

Hmm... agree with you Mark.

Just curious, in your opion who will be a better partner with Henry considered we agree our attacking side needs to be strengthen. Will you choice be

(a) Eto'o (for his pace & power)
(b) Kluivert (hoping he can perform his best form again)
(c) Morientes (its my other choice, for his header & tap in)
(d) any of your suggestion ???

Kluivert at his best would be perfect. He can header the ball well but can also fit out stlye. Other than that I would go for Eto'o. Morientes is a real good centre forward but wouldn't fit our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom