• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,411
  • Views 844,116

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Klopp is bad loser we all know that he hate teams defend 90 minutes but he need to know against his team it's impossible to go all attack.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
2009-2017 klopp? My hero, my role model, my manager

2017- present? A full blown ****** who smells his own farts and the media loves him for it

Honestly pep is more sympathetic than him these days and he is about as sympathetic as a dog turd on neighbours lawn

Sick of ‘im

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fascinating stuff, people really underestimate just how crucial man management is in the big occasion, I absolutely hate when people call penalty shootouts a lottery because it really isn't. There's a lot that goes into it from practice to how the manager deals with the situation as well as the players themselves.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They’re creaking. Madrid will expose them and they’ll end up emulating our 1993 domestic cup double achievement, only with an inferior side to ours which is still decent.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
They’re creaking. Madrid will expose them and they’ll end up emulating our 1993 domestic cup double achievement, only with an inferior side to ours which is still decent.
LOL. I hate Liverpool for obvious reasons. But their team is better than anything Arsenal have ever put out.

Their Premier League and European Cup in recent years proves this.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
LOL. I hate Liverpool for obvious reasons. But their team is better than anything Arsenal have ever put out.

Honestly, when Tony Adams roared in the tunnel and David Linighan backed him up with “yeah tone, give it to the ****s”, that band of eunuch’s would have ran for ****ing hills. Those men were different.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Honestly, when Tony Adams roared in the tunnel and David Linighan backed him up with “yeah tone, give it to the ****s”, that band of eunuch’s would have ran for ****ing hills. Those men were different.

Little Salah, when he sees Big Tone in the tunnel...

1*FCXLO-EsHpZpNyTqyIsCqA.gif

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Too early for you guys. You have Ten Haag now and then you'll have Poch in six months time before you start getting linked to Arteta.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom