• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juventus CEO Beppe Morotta linked with Arsenal move

Stannis

would be some upgrade on Gazidis
hard to know how much of it was due to him, but has any CEO achieved as much as he has in Juve in recent times. Rebuilt the club, dominated Italy and are borderline genius in the transfer market.

Will be interesting to see how he goes if picked. Also I know he was denied a contract, but still smart of him to move before the Ronaldo scandal becomes bigger

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

HBL

Established Member
He has been credited with quite a lot of the success Juventus have had, can only be a good move if it happens imo.

Stannis

he has also been linked as a director of football for man united

dont know why he would take that over a ceo position though.

PLus london is london. Manchester is ikky

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Read this breakdown about him a while back on Juve reddit. Paratici is another executive and Agnelli the chairman.

Paratici leads the team of analysts (including the son of Scirea) that looks at players' videos, look at stats and make decisions about which players to pursue. They also managed relationship with agents and did the talking with prospects.

Marotta is the person deciding how much to spend, putting vetos when a particular transaction was too expensive or was out of budget, and supervised the commercial area (merchandising, partnerships etc...).

There's rumors in Italy that Ronaldo was a Paratici business that Marotta tried to veto, so he went around him straight to Agnelli who said "**** it let's do it" and that created a situation where they couldn't work together any longer (Marotta and Paratici). Juventus picked Paratici as the new CEO.

Seems like Sven and Raul would bring targets to Bepe and he’d veto it if he thought the target was exorbitant.

Other posters say he’s incredibly tight and always desperate to drive a hard bargain which is good news for us I think. Club needs massive improvement when selling players.

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
But I thought Raul is the new CEO?

Would be ****ing incredible tbh. With Raul, Sven and Marrotta we should have the best bunch of people on board. The only drawback for such a scenario is the possibility of egos getting in the way of working together and agreeing on decisions. But damn it'd be potentially amazing for the club.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom