• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juventus vs Arsenal travel packages?

manalicream

Are such things available for this game? I'm looking to go with my Dad and would want to by a package that includes flights and tickets to the game.

Any ideas?

ps. I found out I'm getting a season ticket at Emirates next year!!! YES!

Saville

manalicream said:
Are such things available for this game? I'm looking to go with my Dad and would want to by a package that includes flights and tickets to the game.

Any ideas?

ps. I found out I'm getting a season ticket at Emirates next year!!! YES!

you lucky barst*d!

seb_afc

Established Member
well looks like i'll be seeing you there mate. has your package arrived yet for when you choose your seats? the ****s somehow "misplaces" mine so it should be coming within a week.

Tony Montana

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
Shagin said:
im getting a season ticket to arsenaltv next year! lol

:(

Me too, :lol: I can't afford a real season ticket anymore. :cry:

so you gave it up?

You won't get another one for a long long long long long long long long...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................time.

gun4glory

Oh what I'd do for a season ticket....
Main reason I don't have one is the issue of commute...

I don't think I can manage flying 6 hours before every game :lol:

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
NIPOLOPO said:
Shagin said:
im getting a season ticket to arsenaltv next year! lol

:(

Me too, :lol: I can't afford a real season ticket anymore. :cry:

so you gave it up?

You won't get another one for a long long long long long long long long...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................time.

yeah, I know, but basically I can't do anything about it really. Life as a freelance animator is pretty hard. We just do it for love :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom