• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kaká

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellman69

GoonerLuke said:
Wenger isn't going to splash out his transfer kitty on Kaka when we have Cesc coming through in a year or two.

i never knew cesc was an attacking midfielder/foward - and a creative one at that...

beaney

cant see it myself. i thought pretty much the same thing when i saw the headline.

its the time of year isnt it? all the crap rumours come out, thye have to make them up to sell papers.

to be fair to them theyve come up with a good-un though! :lol:

Sol man

Wouldn't it make more sense to go after Aimar. Not 100% sure but it looks like he is out of favour at Valencia plus their manager is bound to leave for pool.

thegame24

Established Member
LOL this is a nice suprise.

Never say never this is an Italian side. Italian sides are crazy or fixed either way it can happen.

Oh yea 15 million is the right price IMO could go up to 20 but thats the most hes worth i think.

thegame24

Established Member
Of course it still could be a bunch of BS, how the hell do they know wenger wants him?

Probably said hes a good player and would have him at arsenal, The Sun probably took it and ran.

As for Aimar, i think hes good but i dont know if hell handle Prem well.

MightyArsenal

Haha, I just lauhged when I saw this article, there is no substance to it at all and no where does it say wenger wants kaka. As we all know kaka is just world class BUT the Milan fans worship him. There would be a full scale riot if they sold him!

As for aimar, are you guys serious? This guy is just another veron, hes always injured and he isnt even valencias best player. Id rather have baraja, canazares, ayala or vicente.

And there is no way that Rafa benetiz is going to pool, why the heck would he leave a world class team to join an average team? I know valencia have money problems but even then valencia can let some players go because they have players that can replace them.

GlasgowGooner

Kaka has been over-hyped this season, yes he is a good player but he isnt world class, he is worth between 10-15 million not 30 millin as someone said.

nnaife

GlasgowGooner said:
Kaka has been over-hyped this season, yes he is a good player but he isnt world class, he is worth between 10-15 million not 30 millin as someone said.

i don't agree with that at all, he was milan's star player and automatic replacement for Rivaldo in the Brazil team. Scored some very important goals in his team's successful season in Seria A and kept Rui Costa out of the Milan first 11. He is also adored by the Milan fans such a player is worth a great deal of money whatever the financial state Milan are in.

But i don't think Arsenal want to buy Kaka after splashing out on reyes and RVP, it wouldn't be fair on any of those players. Besides the Sun wants to sell neswpapers and they see the proud gooner fans drunk with success this season as gullable fodder for their spurious vapourware infested sports articles.

thegame24

Established Member
Only person i could think of is Ljungberg, but then we would have no natural RM unless we keep wiltord.

Gilberto no chance too valuable with EDU.

CM is sorted imo.

lewdikris

Established Member
If this were to happen, which it won't, the conversation between David Dein and Silvio Berlusconi will go something like this:

David Dein: 'Hello, i'm the chairman of Arsenal, and we'd like to buy Kaka'

Berlusconi: '**** off, he's not for sale'

(Click, phone line goes dead.)

There's about as much chance of Milan selling Kaka as there is of them selling Maldini.

And you simply could not play Kaka, Pires, Henry and Reyes in the same team...

Ak

patrick42uk said:
load of kaka

summed up beautifully!

Would LOVE it to happen, but cant see it at all. i mean milan dont have financial problems, if they did berlusconi would bail them out anyway, so not hapnin

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
not a snowball's chance in hell.... we cant afford Kaka... would be a BRILLIANT signing, but this one has no teeth...

AFCG7

Established Member
WOuld be a brilliant signing but in name only.. where on earth would he fit in , with our formations and the players we already have?

patrick42uk

Established Member
i'm amazed by the reaction this is getting. this is the time when bullshit stories come out, especially from the sun. there is a couple of people that seem to be holding out hope this might be true. i worry for you. what will happen when we get linked to ronaldinho?! my advice is this, dont believe any links to top players this summer, we are not signing any. if we do make another signing, which i doubt, it wont be big name or high priced. its important we prepare ourselves for this. liverpool, newcastle, man utd and chelsea will be linked to and will buy some quality players. we wont, because we dont have/want to. its important to remember this summer that we already have a special team and any additions needs to be carefully addresed for fear of hurting the balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom