• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kaká

Status
Not open for further replies.

asajoseph

Established Member
One reason we might get Kaka...

He's a playmaker. Wenger recognises the importance of our principle playmaker, Dennis Bergkamp, but also sees that he is fast approaching the end of his carreer. He will manage 60% of the games next season, max. Who do we have now, that can create with as much invention as Bergkamp? Nobody. So perhaps Wenger sees that a new playmaker is essential, and there are few better than Kaka. Buying one new first team player SHOULDN'T upset the balance of a squad, buying three or four would.

Which sums up why Wenger might like to buy him. As it is, I don't think we have 15 million, let alone the 30 million that it'd more likely cost. Milan wouldn't sell without taking Vieira or Henry in part Exchange. Milan are still a bigger club than Arsenal, so doubt he'd move.

So, no, I don't think we will sign him, but I'm still gonna delude myself and live in hope.

Asaldo

Aussie

Established Member
Hell it aint going to happen. Why would a club like AC sell possibly soon if not already one of the worlds best players when they are not financially struggling. There is no reason for him to leave.

skart14

Got this quote off the arseblog:

There’s not one scrap of real info, AC Milan are most unlikely to let him go after a great first season with them, and quite honestly I think they only made this story so they could use the hilarious opening line ‘Arsène Wenger wants a Kaka up the Arsenal.’

I think thats about right... :lol: :lol: :p

Senght

Milan will never part with Kaka. And Kaka is a LM or AMC, NOT a RM. We have Reyes and RvP, who plays behidn the strikers, we have no room for him anyway. Wenger plays 2 DM, so he will never cut it at Arsenal.

mood

1) it's from the Sun
2) it's obviously rubbish
3) he's been the best Milan player this season
4) they are filthy rich
5) they wil never sell him

Andrew

What kind of bs is this? As if Milan would get rid of Kaka. Only Chelski have the money to buy him.

asajoseph

Established Member
Funny, they said he was 22 yesterday. You can always rely on the Sun to get their facts right...

Oh well, that seems to be the end of that happy daydream...

kanuuu

Established Member
To be honest, i havent seen much of Kaka but his performance against Deportivo in the champions league was amazing, based on that match i would love to have him here.

nnaife

chelsea have do have the resources available if they wish i buy KAKA, dont forget Roman is wealthiest man in the country.

KingReyes

Established Member
This is just like Arsenal on Henry. We don't wanna sell our best players so don't expect Henry to leave anytime soon. That goes also for AC Milan who wouldn't want to sell their best either. So there is a 0.001% of him joining us. Let RVP and Reyes have their chance to do what Kaka has done with milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom