• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kevin Doyle

bertlb2

Kevin Doyle, seriously?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6263436,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 36,00.html</a>

How can this guy be a target for us, and how can Uncle Mick say that Doyle is worth 50 mil? I would not pay 1/10 of that!? Anyway.

asajoseph

Established Member
Re: Kevin Doyle, seriously?

This isn't really a link to be fair, just a (slightly odd) statement from Mick Mac saying we haven't bid...

go49oner

Established Member
The Mirror continue taking the piss at us.. This time they are linking us to the goal machine that is Kevin Doyle.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-target-Wolves-striker-Kevin-Doyle-for-a-12million-move-to-the-Emirates-article755880.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 55880.html</a>

ebouenolike

Established Member
I weirdly wouldn't mind it.

Lots of workrate and decent technically.

Won't happen though, Wolves will ask for too much and we're probably not interested.

Pies

ebouenolike said:
I weirdly wouldn't mind it.

Lots of workrate and decent technically.

Won't happen though, Wolves will ask for too much and we're probably not interested.
:|
Please no....

Fortunately I don't think there is much to this one.... :lol:

law90026

Established Member
The sad thing is that the club has actually reached a stage where the press print such BS articles and it can pass the "I could believe it happening" test.

ebouenolike

Established Member
law90026 said:
The sad thing is that the club has actually reached a stage where the press print such BS articles and it can pass the "I could believe it happening" test.

It all started with Sylvestre for me, after that who knows who we will sign?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Next we're going to get linked with Zigic.

And the annual mandatory Oba Martins rumour

MDGoonah41

Established Member
I need Obafemi Martins for transfer window bingo, we damn well better be linked up, because I'm sure someone is waiting for Trezeguet for the win.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
There's been quite alot about Doyle to Arsenal over here. Few of the Irish papers picked up on it few days ago. I remember something similar last January, which Trap actually fed as he went on record as saying Doyle would be good for a CL club like Arsenal, and that he's a better player than people think, he's just limited by those around him.

I like Doyle, and rate him quite highly. For me he's strong on the ball, great work rate, brings others into the game quite well (similar to what we hoped Chamakh would do for us) but I just can't see him as Arsenal quality

Anzac

Established Member
irishgunnerz said:
There's been quite alot about Doyle to Arsenal over here. Few of the Irish papers picked up on it few days ago. I remember something similar last January, which Trap actually fed as he went on record as saying Doyle would be good for a CL club like Arsenal, and that he's a better player than people think, he's just limited by those around him.

I like Doyle, and rate him quite highly. For me he's strong on the ball, great work rate, brings others into the game quite well (similar to what we hoped Chamakh would do for us) but I just can't see him as Arsenal quality

I'd see him as a replacement for Chamakh, but not for 12m & certainly not what we need to be looking to do as a priority NOW.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom