• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arteta in the January window

"We need players back from injuries, first of all, to be more solid, more compact. And then we might need to do one or two things if the right players become available, to help us. But at the moment I am more concerned with getting the maximum out of the players available to us."

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta in the January window

"We need players back from injuries, first of all, to be more solid, more compact. And then we might need to do one or two things if the right players become available, to help us. But at the moment I am more concerned with getting the maximum out of the players available to us."
Apart from Tierney we don't have long term injures Kola should be back early January

Ewarwoowar

Arteta playing the cards close to his chest in regards to what business we do in the forthcoming window has 2 faces, 1 not showing desperation to potential suitors so as not to get bent over in negotiations, or is a suck and see approach in what developments arise in our current squad, next few games being the trigger and compass of what direction and decisions we need to take, I think it is clear 'nothing' is set in stone right now.

Exciting times,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or,,not?

Bloodbather

Established Member

How's Rugani doing, seems like he's barely played for Juve. Reckon he would've been a much better bit of business than Luiz.

Rugani hasn't improved a lick since he was touted as the next great Italian defender. Wouldn't move the needle for us.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Camavinga a Frenkie De Jong level talent or possibly even better?
He 17 years old. He looks promising but he could also end up at the Eredivise 3 years from now. We need proven quality CL level players, not kids younger than Martinelli.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Realistically who should we get?

Market looks dead.

I wouldn't buy anyone before the summer, where we also hopefully send Ceballos back to Madrid.

Rebuilding this squad looks like a massive job tbf. Really going to need a couple of transfer windows to get things going.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Market looks dead.

I wouldn't buy anyone before the summer, where we also hopefully send Ceballos back to Madrid.

Rebuilding this squad looks like a massive job tbf. Really going to need a couple of transfer windows to get things going.
Agreed need to go all out in the EL need a midfielder though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom