• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Looks an absolutely fantastic player and then he was right there ready to fight for his man in front of him shirt tucked in and all.

Love this guy already.

What happened at the end? My stream lagged.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

04nb6oxu3eq31.jpg

Removing my pictures of @hydrofluoric acid and having this as my phone background instead. :drool:

baccy_man

Established Member
Tierney, had a great game tonight in my mind it was a close thing for motm between Martinelli, and Tierney, they both had great games and both are going to be great additions to the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All because he tucking in shirt old school great start of his Arsenal career very good going forward very solid defensively

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Always seems to pick out a teammate in the box rather than hitting and hoping it finds someone. It seems such an obvious concept, but it will add such a dangerous dimension to our attack.

Hasn't been tested defensively though. Hopefully that part of his game is up to par as he's great going forward.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
What happened at the end? My stream lagged.

Martinelli did a little trick after receiving the ball on the wing and the Liege player left one on him and stood over him and said something to him while he was on the ground. Tierney was in there instantly. Bellerin then came through to back up his little bro.

All the EmeryOuters didn’t want to hear it, but these fullbacks are going to take us up a level.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Always seems to pick out a teammate in the box rather than hitting and hoping it finds someone. It seems such an obvious concept, but it will add such a dangerous dimension to our attack.

Hasn't been tested defensively though. Hopefully that part of his game is up to par as he's great going forward.

Isn’t the defensive side of the game actually his strength per all the Celtic visitors we had over the Summer? We signed a gem.

Random side note: I love that he came in and got the #3 shirt. No messing about, the starting position is his.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Isn’t the defensive side of the game actually his strength per all the Celtic visitors we had over the Summer? We signed a gem.
I have no clue. Didn't follow him prior to his transfer so this is the first glimpse of him I'm seeing. If what you've heard of him is true, we've stolen an absolute gem.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Unreal this guy. Haven't seen a bad cross yet in 2 games. Never hoofing it. Always precise stuff. Best crosser i've seen in a long while so far. If this continues and he's as good as he is supposed to be defensively he could be the best player we have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom