• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Robertson Yes. Maybe Digne & Chillwell but I'd argue Kola better defensively.

Mendy hasn't performed yet for City. Alonso hasn't been the same level the past two seasons as he used to be. I'd pick Kola over the rest in particular Shaw & Sessegnon who are poor.

Chilwell, Mendy, Robertson, Alonso, Emerson, Shaw, Sessegnon, Digne even Van Anholt imo.

I'd even add Rose and Tuaunzebe to these lists.

Polar Bear

Ok i love this guy already. Only 2 games so far but i have been so impressed. Our best signing in summer . Tierney is so uncomplicated, no coloured hair styles, no tramp stamps, no multi coloured boots, shirt tucked in, he is sooooooo uncomplicated and guys like him are pure Gold. Excellent signing. Superb

super impressed. This guy has got it!!!. Loved everything I have seen so far from him, his acceleration is epic, very fast!, and his crossing is beautiful. What a player.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
my only worry with this guy is his health.
if he can stay healthy then he's going to be an unbelievable player for us.

I genuinely didn't think he was that good, nor he would be coming straight from Scotland.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He gets like 90% of crosses close to own player in the box, it's amazing to watch. Releases it fast.

It will be transforming to have two fast paced fullbacks who can also defend. Like a proper top team, wow.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Hasn't been tested defensively yet and I think we should remember he's not superhuman, so he's not going to solve all our problems on the left. He needs protection from the wide player on his side but no question, he's levels beyond what Kolasinac can offer going forward.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hasn't been tested defensively yet and I think we should remember he's not superhuman, so he's not going to solve all our problems on the left. He needs protection from the wide player on his side but no question, he's levels beyond what Kolasinac can offer going forward.
The wide players on his side need protection from him.

What a player.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Bookmarking the overpriced too much money for a scottish player junior Firpo posted just now.

Rewatched the highlights and he was involved in all our goals and should have had another assist or two. Anyone wondering about him being tested defensively please behave.

Also no funny sore looking in pain faces for the lurkers. Just a player playing very well.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Robertson is levels above at the moment he got everything energy pace crossing defending but Tierney in right path he'll become as good as Robertson
Is he though? I mean, Robertson obviously has shown more, but Tierney couldn't have played much better than he has so far?
Bookmarking the overpriced too much money for a scottish player junior Firpo posted just now.

Rewatched the highlights and he was involved in all our goals and should have had another assist or two. Anyone wondering about him being tested defensively please behave.

Also no funny sore looking in pain faces for the lurkers. Just a player playing very well.
I think he squinted once so His chronic hip injury is fullblown. Career over

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

That he is, but Tierney has room to develop to which is frightening.
People forget Tierney was rated higher until recently. Imo he is still a better player but media hype and generally a better level of opposition have helped Robertson recently.

Wasnt so long ago Tierney was in the CL break through squad and keeping Robben in his pocket when Robertson was fighting relegation. He will quickly shoot up again as he has the level but now the media focus to hype him up.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

We know he's a very good defender 1 v 1 but he shouldn't be looked at as the guy to put out all the fires. It's too much to ask of him and I'm sure some trolls will start jumping on him the moment we ship goals despite him being in the side.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

We know he's a very good defender 1 v 1 but he shouldn't be looked at as the guy to put out all the fires. It's too much to ask of him and I'm sure some trolls will start jumping on him the moment we ship goals despite him being in the side.
If people do that then they are a bit silly. I expect him to come in and improve the defence but as weve all said in the past a peak Adam's wouldnt look good in our defence because collectively the team isnt good at defending. Hopefully Tierney gives us an outlet in attack and begins to win his own defensive battles. That will help us overall.

If people do that then they are a bit silly. I expect him to come in and improve the defence but as weve all said in the past a peak Adam's wouldnt look good in our defence because collectively the team isnt good at defending. Hopefully Tierney gives us an outlet in attack and begins to win his own defensive battles. That will help us overall.
I honestly feel with him, Bellerin and Holding we have a top class defence. Coupled with Luiz who is a proven winner, I feel our defence has got to improve.
I hope am not the only one who thinks we should develop Chambers into becoming that CDM that we've never replaced since Gilberto cos I think AMN will never be good enough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom