• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Bought him a few years late, glad we have that side sorted for the next 10 years. My captain.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You did doubted him.

You referred to him as a crock TBF.

We can all be wrong once in a while.

It's nothing to be ashamed of

But he is injury prone though, if we never had 3 months off for coronavirus who would have known how much he would play?

You should focus less on my posts and more on improving your reading skills.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
But he is injury prone though, if we never had 3 months off for coronavirus who would have known how much he would play?

That loser @Oxeki was just desperate to call me out lmao, this forum has some weirdos on it.
I see you're still doubling down on your previous assessment carry on.

You do know that if he was a crock, he still have gotten injured regardless of the amount of break he got. Infact he would gotten injured in training.

Players like Jack or Diaby are what you can call Crocks. KT has played more games than most 23 year old professionals. From all accounts, the hip injury he had was not managed correctly.

By the way, how old are you?

Why do you always resort to name calling when confronted with an argument?

Won't be surprised if you're not old enough to have a pubic hair

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

giphy.gif

TornadoTed

Established Member

I wouldn't say he is injury prone at all, ok this season he has had his difficulties but looking back,

15-16 - 33 appearances
16-17 - 40 appearances
17-18 - 55 appearnaces
18-19 - 40 appearances

168 first team appearances over 4 seasons by the age of 21 is far from injury prone. If anything his injury problems were partly caused from playing too many games.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Looks to be a great defender but some poverty passing from him under any pressure, although his crossing can be good at times. I'll take it as a good signing

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Looks to be a great defender but some poverty passing from him under any pressure, although his crossing can be good at times. I'll take it as a good signing

Eh? The only game so far his passing under pressure has been poor was vs Liverpool.

Weird post.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I see you're still doubling down on your previous assessment carry on.

You do know that if he was a crock, he still have gotten injured regardless of the amount of break he got. Infact he would gotten injured in training.

Players like Jack or Diaby are what you can call Crocks. KT has played more games than most 23 year old professionals. From all accounts, the hip injury he had was not managed correctly.

By the way, how old are you?

Why do you always resort to name calling when confronted with an argument?

Won't be surprised if you're not old enough to have a pubic hair

I’m sick of being mentioned all the time with sh*t that has nothing to do with me and people desperately tryna disprove things I’ve never said.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Eh? The only game so far his passing under pressure has been poor was vs Liverpool.

Weird post.
Ehm no, his passing is poor under pressure every game, although that could be related to the lack of options in midfield and attack. It's not a big thing for me as I don't expect from a LB to be great at everything

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ehm no, his passing is poor under pressure every game, although that could be related to the lack of options in midfield and attack. It's not a big thing for me as I don't expect from a LB to be great at everything

I think otherwise tbh, made some really nice passes at LB and when it's not on he turns and plays it back rather then giving it away.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The 25m look absolutely steal I'm glad we acted quick before pep notice and give Celtic 60m.
I think Man City don't even negotiate. They probably just have a formula where they put in the players age, league, ability, homegrown status and then add 20M on top.

You never see them negotiating for players, they just buy them.:lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

KT is very much a safety first defender. If it's on he will play it as seen by his two recent balls into Lacazette. If the safer option is to play it back he will do that as well but if there is any doubt that ball goes straight up the line and out of play or into row z. Better doing that then taking the chance of losing a ball in a dangerous area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom