• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Not just LB. We will struggle early on because we will be without Tierney, Bellerin, Holding and possibly Pepe not being ready for the start of the season. You can say if those players play as we expect them to, thats 4 starters. 3 out of 4 starting defenders missing the early part.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I rather we go with kola or nacho until he is completely ready to return. If that takes up to 2 months then so be it.
it seem we'll have to wait 8 weeks to get our best possible fullbacks to play i just hope we not drop many points because we saw how weak we were when bellerin got injured last season.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
it seem we'll have to wait 8 weeks to get our best possible fullbacks to play i just hope we not drop many points because we saw how weak we were when bellerin got injured last season.

Fingers crossed bro.

Bellerin and Tierney on either side is something to look forward to.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
200.gif

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Tired cliche >> bald Clichy >> full head of hair Clichy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom