• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Have never watched the SPL, but he seems to have the right mentality. Hope he hits the ground running when he comes back from injury. Welcome Kieran, show us what you got!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Probably insulted he left them for team they view as beneath them.

Doubt he get same reaction if it was for a united etc
That’s it? I thought there would be some big story, they paint him like worse than satan.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Live from @L3T5 PL4Y :

Live from @Hooplehead :

1493579668_dean-winchester-crying.gif
This looks as if the guy is crying watching that dance and feeling sadness over his mental health.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
That’s it? I thought there would be some big story, they paint him like worse than satan.

You already know Celtic fans think they are a massive club, in their minds few clubs in the world are actually a step up. They start to get angry and insecure when their player/manager leaves, stating they are leaving to progress.

On top of that ever since Rodgers joined them he was very vocal how he always supported Celtic and this was a dream job.

Then not only did he jump ship at first opportunity, he left them for Leicester (a club nowhere as big as Celtic in their view). And to get them fuming even more he left them while the season hadn't finished, with them still on course to win a treble treble.

Last edited:

FinnGooner

Established Member
Kieran Tierney
Groin. Will continue to receive treatment and assessments. Hoping to integrate into full training in 4-6 weeks
-arsenal.com

Sounds like he won't be playing until October

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Kieran Tierney
Groin. Will continue to receive treatment and assessments. Hoping to integrate into full training in 4-6 weeks
-arsenal.com

Sounds like he won't be playing until October

Realistically I always had in my mind he should target the Watford game on 15th September after the internationals. This update suggests he isn't too far off that date. Maybe a week or two later.

ASIF

It's a shame Tierney and bellerin won't be fit for atleast 2 months it seems..I hope we dont fall behind too much in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom