• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
:lol: They aren't as common as they used to be in the UK (I think) but the 'ass hose' aka a 'bidet', can still be found here. We tend to just use flushable wipes these days. I'd prefer to jump in a shower than piss around with an anus shower tbh. I found them awkward.
Different feelings for me tbh. The depths they reach and th sensations they create make me question my preferences but whatever.

Apparently Asian countries don’t use toilet roll.
We do but we also use water first or the ass hose before adding final touches via toilet roll.

Hooplehead

Yeah, for all the bluster of Celtic fans wanting 30m the problem for them is the player probably needs to move now for sake of his development.
Nah, he's only just turned 22 last month, and just had a double hernia operation, if anything now isn't a great time to leave, coz you really need to hit the ground running after a big move.

He'll have just turned 24 in 2 years and that leaves him potentially a decade of earning top EPL wages, he's in no hurry, his family are very down to earth and are advising him sensibly, they aren't chasing money, it's not like he's a pauper anyway, his current contract is worth £8m.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I shall forgive you for attacking my family since I know you're hurting from the crushing defeat you got in the cricket. There there.
Bet your wife's hurting more than me. Specially with you as the other half.

Cricket not my thing. Watching a bunch of guys standing around for hours is just painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom