• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but that's black kids. People don't want to say it but it's true. There's a problem with young black people here and in America. Glasgow has literally everything wrong with it. Low life expectancy, terrible rates for heart disease, cancer and **** . Awful place.
You say it like those black kids aren’t part of London?

It’s that kind of apathy, towards the situation that a lot of these young boys are forced to grow up in, which furthers the problem that we have.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I can’t wait until this deal is done so this thread can be locked forever.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

It’s that kind of apathy, towards the situation that a lot of these young boys are forced to grow up in, which furthers the problem that we have.
**** sake, Trilly, be quiet. I'm trying to behave.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So we're buying an injury prone player who is already injured and can't play...for 25M:confused:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah but that's black kids. People don't want to say it but it's true. There's a problem with young black people here and in America. Glasgow has literally everything wrong with it. Low life expectancy, terrible rates for heart disease, cancer and **** . Awful place.
You added race in there when it doesn't need to be part of the argument mate, common mistake, though the reaction on here is a bit too much.

razörist

Anyway I was wondering for a while what "*****" means

"*****

Used by prison staff, to explain the segregation of inmates who were convicted of sex crimes towards children and the other inmates"

??
Why do you guys call each other that word?

razörist

He played like 3 challenging games in his career, he might be king of the hill but can he replicate that when he moves to the mountain?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also the numerous links between knife crime and poverty which has steadily increased in the last few years across all age groups.

Media are scumbags as well, they make people go around honestly believing it’s a race and London issue when the same thing is happening in cities up and down the country from Glasgow to Birmingham.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I thought ***** meant something like spineless/p#ssy. This is way better, haha.

On a serious note, I wonder what the rationale is behind waiting so long between offers, especially if the first offer isn't at all enticing. Not being salty, just curious. Do they use the time to consider / feel out (or whatever dirty term is used for our transfer business) alternatives? If an offer is tempting I get it, but now I don't.

Same goes for finalizing the Saliba deal. Do they not feel pressure? What is the benefit of dragging it out vs the obvious risk of deal hijacking?

I wonder a lot about this, but that is because my starting assumption is these people are not incompetent fools.

It seems on deadline day clubs are able to identify, bid, improve bid, finalize contract, lawyer check, submit paperwork in one day (sometimes for multiple players). That tells me it isn't too complex if the will to buy is there.

Gursha

I thought ***** meant something like spineless/p#ssy. This is way better, haha.

On a serious note, I wonder what the rationale is behind waiting so long between offers, especially if the first offer isn't at all enticing. Not being salty, just curious. Do they use the time to consider / feel out (or whatever dirty term is used for our transfer business) alternatives? If an offer is tempting I get it, but now I don't.

Same goes for finalizing the Saliba deal. Do they not feel pressure? What is the benefit of dragging it out vs the obvious risk of deal hijacking?

I wonder a lot about this, but that is because my starting assumption is these people are not incompetent fools.

It seems on deadline day clubs are able to identify, bid, improve bid, finalize contract, lawyer check, submit paperwork in one day (sometimes for multiple players). That tells me it isn't too complex if the will to buy is there.

I said earlier... we seem to operate as if we have the prestige of Barca /Real or Bayern...
Theres some sort of arrogance in our business handling which is kinda deluded...
You can almost feel by how we work its like "he wants us more than we want him" mentality, and we act as if we are one of the top clubs in the world...

Some people in the management really needs a wakeup call.. the day is not very far ( some say its already passed) when players would prefer to go to Sp**s over us...

Yes, theres a shift in power... but the balance was so much in our favor, it'll take some time to totally shift, but denying its not began is deluded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom