• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic fans are talking about buying a whole new team with the £25m THE Arsenal are generously going to give them for their greatest ever player. :lol:

Poor bastards.

Tierney is a cracking player. Far from our best ever but a cracking player nonetheless. If you eventually get your finger out your arse and cough up £25m for the bargain of a generation, he'll do you proud.

When you see Oli McBurnie having a bid of £15m rejected, it shows what a ridiculously low price you can have him at.

This kid is better than Robertson at Liverpool. He would run through a brick wall for the team.

It will be a wrench to see him go, but if he does (and there's no guarantees he will) I hope he goes down a storm.

Nottingham Forest won two European Cups. In a row. Clearly bigger than Celtic.

Also, there's many folks in USA who are descendants of Irish immigrants from the first half of the 20th century. Hardly surprising that some would still follow Celtic. But you also have to consider that football is still considered less appealing than NBA, Baseball, NFL and probably NHL too.

Try mentioning a country that does have a strong footballing tradition and I imagine there's not that many Celtic supporters groups around...

That's two more than Arsenal. Nottingham must be bigger than you too?

Let's play Aubamawang

That's two more than Arsenal. Nottingham must be bigger than you too?
You're just avoiding answering the question because you know I'm right.

Yes, Nottingham Forest are traditionally a big club thanks to the Cloughie era.

We may not have won the CL, but we did go all the way to the final without conceding a goal which I'm pretty sure is still a record. But losing to Barca in the manner that we did with 10 men for most of the match? There's no shame in that.

Hooplehead

There are more Celtic supporters clubs in North America alone, than there are Arsenal supporters clubs in London.

Arsenal are a bigger club in monetary terms alone. The strength of your league is all that makes you big.
LimpingEducatedEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

You're just avoiding answering the question because you know I'm right.

Yes, Nottingham Forest are traditionally a big club thanks to the Cloughie era.

We may not have won the CL, but we did go all the way to the final without conceding a goal which I'm pretty sure is still a record. But losing to Barca in the manner that we did with 10 men for most of the match? There's no shame in that.

Clearly Forest are not a bigger club than Celtic or indeed Arsenal. Your point about them bears no relation to reality.

Celtic have a huge global following due in major part to the Irish and Scottish Diaspora - which is enormous.

It's kind of getting away from the point. If you guys want Tierney all you need to do to open discussions is pay the asking price. All this pissing about looks like amateur hour. Celtic dont need to sell. Tierney will not be banging on the managers door demanding a move.

The price is known and the player is worth that - and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom