• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
The deal is off I am hearing.
Feel for the boy, another season of his career is wasted.
What Is the story behind the injury concern? Too much football at too early a stage in his career? Young players used to be fed in gradually but managerial short-termism and the extreme physical demands of the modern game distort a young player’s natural development.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Think deal will be EDGING CLOSER this week as Arsenal are HOPEFUL of concluding it by Friday evening.

This is my take on it.... Because of teirney mystery illness... Celtic were never going to sell teirney knowing he would never pass a medical... But because they have been banging the drum on his worth, if he was allowed to leave he would have failed the medical and this would have caused his perceived price to collapse.... So just let whoever wants him to keep bidding until they stop... So now Celtic have turned down £25million...so in theory Teirney is good enough to play for us and worth at least £25mill.... But when he returns to full fitness if ever (remember he, s broken down 3 times last season and misdiagnosed with operations treating the misdiagnosed problem) his stock is still sky high....
Not happening

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Arsenic just tweeted both us and Napoli have walked away from negotiations. Celtic wanting too much for a player from their pub league.

Kolasinac and Monreal - we go again :drool:

Steps

I dunno, lads. Got this from a top source, and totally didn't make it myself. Looks like he is on his way to London.

HdHUqDt.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
now Scottish Mail also saying us and Napoli ( i don't think they even interested) walked away from the deal and they also say we failed with 3rd bid yesterday. Meanwhile Lennon say there no development and no new bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom