• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Probably get his house petrol bombed if he said something, let’s be honest?

Gangs of nonces standing outside his house etc.

Think he would legit be in trouble if he handed in a transfer request, only sensible thing to do is slip in to the background.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Credit to Tierney he has been quiet the whole way through this. Unlike other players who are sick or going on strike.

A very likeable quality.

Excuse me?!? I want him to strike now, turn in sick, hit the frontpages where he begs Celtic to let him go, shag Lennon’s wife, call all Irish ***** - basically do what it takes to come here.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Tierney gotta be looking at the signings we are making and then at his conference south level team mates and begging to be released

Hearing scoot brown had to confront him over a large arsenal flag he'd pinned up in the games room at the training ground.

liam1om

Excuse me?!? I want him to strike now, turn in sick, hit the frontpages where he begs Celtic to let him go, shag Lennon’s wife, call all Irish ***** - basically do what it takes to come here.

You want him to join Arsenal in one piece right? Besides, pretty sure he is Irish himself with a name like that. When was the last player of Irish decent that played for us? Eddie McGoldrick??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom