• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Wouldn't mind getting Youcef Atal for RB instead and send Kos to PSG with a loan for Kimpembe with option to buy. Then see if Kierney recovers or we go all in for Chilwell.

benjamin86

Established Member
Wouldn't mind getting Youcef Atal for RB instead and send Kos to PSG with a loan for Kimpembe with option to buy. Then see if Kierney recovers or we go all in for Chilwell.
From my limited watching Atal is a better player than Bissaka. (i've seen 4-5 games of each)

Bissaka is a brilliant defender but not so good going forward, Atal is decent defender and incredible going forward.

Last edited:

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I've decided to become an ITK.

My first piece of information as an ITK is to let you all know that we won't be signing Tierney.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
From my limited watching Atal is a better player than Bissaka. (i've seen 4-5 games of each)

Bissaka is a brilliant defender but not so good going forward, Atal is decent defender and incredible going forward.
Yeah, he is very highly rated and may not cost an arm or leg at this point. I'm not sold on Bellerin and don't trust his fitness. We practically have nothing to fall back on while at LB we're still somewhat serviceable for another season.

I want us to sign Tierney as well but his injury if potentially a recurrent thing it'd be a huge gamble.

Reactions: roz

roz

Fake News Merchant
Dont think this is the most pressing transfer for us, Kola isn’t half as bad as everyone makes out. Dont get me wrong KT would be brilliant for us and a big upgrade but this injury plus his price tag is a little worrying for me. Poss wait til Jan and see how he recovers.
Sign a decent CB and the whole defence could be a bit better as a result.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dont think this is the most pressing transfer for us, Kola isn’t half as bad as everyone makes out. Dont get me wrong KT would be brilliant for us and a big upgrade but this injury plus his price tag is a little worrying for me. Poss wait til Jan and see how he recovers.
Sign a decent CB and the whole defence could be a bit better as a result.
Kola can't defend he don't know how to play in back 4 he position awareness is awful he can't mark his player properly

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If the money isn’t an issue you just sign him now. £25m now or £25m in January doesn’t make a difference in the grand scheme of things. The only reason to wait would be if you’re unsure about this pubic injury thing he seems to have but I’m sure an in depth medical would be able to tell you all you need to know about that. If you wait you run the risk of other clubs becoming interested.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His pubic injury in known since May and we just go and make 2 bids we know what we doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom