• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I was once shopping in Primark getting some cheap ankle socks, when I was at the till out of habit I asked for a student discount and got laughed at by my mate and then the pretty girl serving me laughed at me.

Sometimes you don't need a discount because the original value is cheap af anyway and saving that % makes **** all difference.

You pay £25 million for Tierney.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I was once shopping in Primark getting some cheap ankle socks, when I was at the till out of habit I asked for a student discount and got laughed at by my mate and then the pretty girl serving me laughed at me.

Sometimes you don't need a discount because the original value is cheap af anyway and saving that % makes **** all difference.

If a deal can be agreed for 22/23M you try to negotiate and save what you can.

Your 90P primark socks example is off mate.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
OOT remains the GOAT N64 game for mine, though others will argue Golden Eye.

Legit pulled an all nighter with my best mate in Year 8 trying to ****ing pass the water temple.

I'd say OOT and Majora's Mask are both the best games. They've been both miles and miles ahead of their time, setting standards in each and every aspect.

It might've been that nostalgia that adds to it, but in my eyes no Zelda ever after came close that.

Think Majora's Mask is still pretty underrated. It was so unique and that feeling that came along with it still gets me now.

When it comes to shooters, I never got people placing Golden eye over Perfect Dark.
Perfect Dark had just everything.
Best shooter alongside Time Splitter 2 of that past area.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

If you go in with a £25m offer, what's stopping them from raising the price when they see your desperation.

It's the negotiation game, even United's initial bid for RVP was just £8m before the eventually settled on £22m + add-ons.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It’s business, you try and save money if you can. We’re talking millions here.

giphy.gif

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tierney supports Rangers apparently, all this Celtic nonsense is just that.

Massive Ger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom