• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kolo - Centre half or full back?

Where now for Kolo...?

• Centre half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full back

• Centre half, but full back for Arsenal

• Full back, but centre half for Arsenal

• Total voters

Adam

Established Member
For the team - RB. He is needed there more than at CB.

And Myles Palmer (dammit) made a good point (dammit two) when he said he would provide a real presence on the right where perhaps we have been lacking. But i made this point first on the forum some time ago! Physically, Lauren doesn't command that area and Freddie is drifting centrally.

I'd like to see him develop on the right so we can use his athleticism for defensive and attacking uses. That is unless one of the youngsters proves themselves at RB, or we sign someone like Trabelsi.

A

Anonymous

I would play him CB. He played brilliantly there at the start of the season, and has been a bit up and down at right back. He also said his favoured position is in the centre.

Adam

Established Member
He played well against Chelsea. He is very quick off the mark and is flexible in the tackle - he tackles early and decisively. He is a brilliant defender - we can see that. Natural.

Andrew

He's better than Lauren as a full back and better than Cygan as a centre back. If only we had two Kolo's we'd have an excellent defence.

Mark

Established Member
it just shows what a remarkable player he is. RB isn't even his strongest position and he's still better at it than Lauren who's played there for years. his talent is quite unbelievable.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom