• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lol @ AM "ITK" making a list of Mbappe, Auba, Laca, and Giroud. If that isn't guess work, then what is? Stop messing with people. It's obviously you're as in the dark as we are, GDeep.

That's a Class A set up for being right regardless of what happens.

Expect some French striker related news today

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its bubbling nicely. What will today bring? Talks intensified over the past few days quite dramatically!

6 days till Monaco pre season training begins.
10 days till our pre season training begins.
20 days till we go on tour.

We have 10 days to get this done or move on.

HAZZA.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Its bubbling nicely. What will today bring? Talks intensified over the past few days quite dramatically!

6 days till Monaco pre season training begins.
10 days till our pre season training begins.
20 days till we go on tour.

We have 10 days to get this done or move on.

HAZZA.

We'd be here talking the same timelines in August too.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

He also goes on to say that there's recycled news in the latest article, specifically saying about Wenger not being confident. Old news.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Like THunter said, it'll be a game changer for us. Mbappe would unite fans and make a statement to the whole world that we mean business. That we now have the big money without using oil tycoons or rich arabs.

It would turn Özil and Alexis' heads and be the start of a brand new era with Arsenal. The 352 Mbappe era :cool:

Get. It. Done. Soon before my head explodes.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Like TMunter said, it'll be a game changer for us. Mbappe would unite fans and make a statement to the whole world that we mean business. That we now have the big money without using oil tycoons or rich arabs.

It would turn Özil and Alexis' heads and be the start of a brand new era with Arsenal. The 352 Mbappe era :cool:

Get. It. Done. Soon before my head explodes.

Little bit harsh.

GoonerHart

Whilst it signals intent, I do feel whilst an improvement and massive statement it won't be taken too seriously unless we also address some other of our flaws if he signed and Özil
And Sanchez signed our first team front 3 is sorted, we need to keep Ox and we have Kolasinac but I think we need another CM, depending on Chambers progression a CB, same with Woj and GK then after getting rid of deadwood we'll still need 1-2 more. But if we do Mbappe then anything is possible

neimad

Come to us Mbappe. We're desperate and will treat you like you deserve to be treated.

Foto-Zimbio.jpg

Madrid are the rich good looking sugar daddy who likes his arm candy to be a sought after leggy super model. You'll be discarded after the next best new thing arrives. We'll be that loyal other half who'll stand with you no matter what and you can move on when you grow tired of us and we'll still love you.

We'll still be open to one night stands in the future as we'll always be there for you.

HenryLeeds.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Whilst it signals intent, I do feel whilst an improvement and massive statement it won't be taken too seriously unless we also address some other of our flaws if he signed and Özil
And Sanchez signed our first team front 3 is sorted, we need to keep Ox and we have Kolasinac but I think we need another CM, depending on Chambers progression a CB, same with Woj and GK then after getting rid of deadwood we'll still need 1-2 more. But if we do Mbappe then anything is possible

Personally think if we can keep Alexis and Özil whilst adding Mbappe anything else is a bonus. Cazorla replacement would be nice along with Mbappe this window but it'd be such a huge deal, unless Alexis left I doubt we'd bring anyone else in.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Watching videos of Mbappe getting me even more hyped :lol:

He's actually an incredible finisher, no way he only gets 15 league goals if he joins with the amount of chances we create. I think he'd hit the 20 mark in his first season no problamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom