• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Its like a match now..."RM Vs Arsenal Vs Marca Vs L'Equipe Vs Monaco Vs Kylian Mbappe Vs Twitter ITKs"

Jokes apart, I hope we move on quickly if he doesn't sign for us...not the end of the world and we can't complain too much given our position.

I think we should sign Mahrez or players like him...or we'll lose out on them too.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Can't believe he is not coming. I mean we had everything set up for him, starting spot as no 9, Wenger training him like Yoda trained Luke before Mbappé goes to Spain to destroy disgusting Barcelona. Can't believe this.

**** him. Hope he becomes zero player. Who do he even think he is??? Telling us he wants to be starter but going to Real to sit on the bench with basshunter? Where is that Norweigan wonderkid anyway? **** them both. Zero ambition.

Please join us Mbappé. We can't do this without you. I will never ever be negative about football again if you join us. Please!!!

Wow. Sad time aheads for us if we lose out on this kid. What happen next? Who are we gonna sign? Feels like the Arsenal is done. Its done. Can't believe we are going into next season with zero hope.

Its done. He is gone. Out of our hands now. At least he consider us. I hope every dream this kid has comes true. Brilliant talent!
Bipolar setting in :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its like a match now..."RM Vs Arsenal Vs Marca Vs L'Equipe Vs Monaco Vs Kylian Mbappe Vs Twitter ITKs"

Jokes apart, I hope we move on quickly if he doesn't sign for us...not the end of the world and we can't complain too much given our position.

I think we should sign Mahrez or players like him...or we'll lose out on them too.

I don't think we'll let it drag too far into July. There's literally no other rumours or links right now apart from Mbappe. Lacazette links have died down dramatically which makes me think this is starting to gather big momentum.

3rd July we go back to training.
13th of July we have our first pre season game in Australia.

So I'm thinking we'll have a weeks training here and then set off around the 9th/10th of July.

13th July, 17th July matches in Austrlia, then off to Shanghai which will be interesting for the Alexis saga as we play Bayern on the 19th.

Its quite a hectic schedule. You'd like to think Wenger would want a striker in before setting off on tour.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Arsenal have not given up hope of signing Kylian Mbappe as Alexandre Lacazette remains club’s second choice

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...ning-kylian-mbappe-as-alexandre-a3571536.html

Nothing really new in there...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Stories like that feel like half truth half blind journalism. Blind journalism saying things our budget can't stretch to that but we're willing to look past that/sell players off.

Little obvious things. Any paper saying we'd baulk at the price are stupid, Arsène wouldn't have gone into this thinking we'll buy Mbappe for 40m, he would know that he'd command a world record fee.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not much substance in these rumours are there? Seems mostly hearsay. Might be wise not to get the hopes too high up on the Tibetan niveau.....

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
It will be great to have a gem on our hands, hope we can pull this one off.
But what do people think about the rumored fee? its a lot.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The Pogba saga is way too similar. But that was also 50/50 at the time and this is 50/50. United came to an agreement with Juve in mid/late July and it took around 12 days after that to be officially announced.

There's a long way to go in this yet. You could assume Pogba was concentrating on the Euro's and the deal would've been sorted sooner but I doubt that's the case.

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2016...al-madrid-before-signing-deal-with-manchester

"Madrid will need to sell James Rodriguez" Again that crops up :lol: continuously used in these saga's. Surprise surprise its that man Lucas Navarette making up that article.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...united-paul-pogba-real-madrid-juventus-france

"United in chase for Pogba but Madrid lead race"
"Arsenal given hope on Mbappe but Real Madrid still in front"

No doubt Neymar was the same and also Andre Gomes who was heavily linked with Madrid before Barca snatched in. This saga also stinks of typical Madrid.

When was the last time Madrid were so heavily linked with a player in this way and they won against another team who was also linked but less aggressively? They didn't have competition for Bale, everyone knows Levy simply dragged that out to extract the biggest fee.

Anyway, apologies for the long post, but I hate Madrid and this just proves how much BS their media spout.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think we've got this all wrong. The order is backwards.

He'll join Madrid, flop. Marca will be tearing him a new one, he'll be listed as the worst transfer of the season. Cristiano will tell Mmbapé he can't sit with them at lunch time.

It's his 23 birthday. He's depressed, constantly playing Candy Crush Saga to escape his Galatico Prison.

Suddenly, his phone rings. It's Arsène.

Wenger will whisper "Let me save you from Zizou and Florentino Perez. It is time to come home, son."

He'll arrive at Arsenal, tell Theo to sod off, take the number 14 jersey and in Captain Phillips style he'll say "I'm the Thierry heir now".

We win the league the following season.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Think we've got this all wrong. The order is backwards.

He'll join Madrid, flop. Marca will be tearing him a new one, he'll be listed as the worst transfer of the season. Cristiano will tell Mmbapé he can't sit with them at lunch time.

It's his 23 birthday. He's depressed, constantly playing Candy Crush Saga to escape his Galatico Prison.

Suddenly, his phone rings. It's Arséne.

Wenger will whisper "Let me save you from Zizou and Florentino Perez. It is time to come home, son."

He'll arrive at Arsenal, tell Theo to sod off, take the number 14 jersey and in a Captain Phillips he'll say "I'm the Thierry heir now".

We win the league the following season.

Thierry Heiry?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What would be the cut off point? Can't be having another Suarez-Higuain situation but neither should we be forcing an 18 year old to make a quick decesion.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You sure he's not a bullshitter? A lot of these guys throw a lot of **** at the wall then go back and delete tweets.

Never seen him throw any **** at the wall tbf and I literally search his account every day :lol: he rarely gives any information and will always reply to people saying he doesn't have anything if there's nothing to say.

Things like this are so irrelevant, the only reason he'd move to England is because of Wenger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom