• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't Sokratis something like 3 years younger and cost 20 million euros? Quality after Kos' injury should be maybe same, tough to say. So 10 million is a stretch likely.
Kosh only got 1 year left in his contract teams won't pay more than 10m. And he will be 34 in September

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Watch kosh get more interest from teams than mustafi despite being 33 years old. I don't think we'll more than 10-15M from kosh still good enough of player got 1 year in his contract
There's no way we are getting anything near 10-15m for Koscielny hahaha

Guy is 33, just got back from a massive injury lay off and has chronic achilles problems. He also only has a year left I think

Gonna be 5m or under if we sell

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
There's no way we are getting anything near 10-15m for Koscielny hahaha

Guy is 33, just got back from a massive injury lay off and has chronic achilles problems. He also only has a year left I think

Gonna be 5m or under if we sell
Nah that too low 10M seem reasonable

GDeep™

League is very weak
CIES has Koscielny valued at €4-7 million, so any fee would probably be minimal. It would get £90,000 a week off the wage bill though. I guess it just depends on whether or not he wants to move.

Arsenal might have to take a real hit on Mustafi because it's hard to figure what kind of fee they might get. I hope they're willing to do it if need be. CIES actually has him valued at €30-40 million. Hard to imagine them getting that much, but maybe Sanllehi's extensive contacts will find a way.

Why do you always quote CIES like it’s means anything? They vastly over and under value players.

Sane for example is going for half of what CIES value him at.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People keep quoting CIES

I can't see anything on how close their estimates are to actual fees after transfers.

Is there anything that shows their reliability at predicting transfer fees?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
People keep quoting CIES

I can't see anything on how close their estimates are to actual fees after transfers.

Is there anything that shows their reliability at predicting transfer fees?
I don't think so transfermarket and Cies value players depend on thier performance

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Dybala is valued more than Messi. Lukaku is valued a little less than Messi. Dier valued more than Varane etc.

They claim to be 'scientific' yet I can't see their methodology and their results seem....

GDeep™

League is very weak
They claim to be 'scientific' yet I can't see their methodology and their results seem....
Sane is going for nearly half the price they value him at.

Like Yousif said I think it’s based on form, but I’m not sure because Lukaku is valued nearly the same as Messi.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

I found something actually. They say their correlation is 0.86

Pretty impressive.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Personally I like that people throw in CIES or Transfermarkt values (so no need to google etc.), rather than "My grandma's parrot said he is worth 10 million."

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think Kos' return coincided with our return to form and we pretty much played much better football with him. I really badly want him to retire here. Or at least its his decision to move on. Its clear he has another good season in him at this level.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
CIES is embarassing at times but its right on this one imo, what club would give 10m for an injury prone 33 year old with a year left on his deal? Cmon

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i think Kosh will prefer to get back to france but Fenerbache could afford his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom