• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 31/01/07

Rohit

Established Member
You've got to feel for them,i do,most of them need psychiatric help and soon.They are loosing their mental balance and are in need of immediate counselling.

Viper

Established Member
****ing idiots.

I never knew they could get any more stupid.

Whats next. Blame Toure for King's injury?

M+D

Established Member
There was a time when I thought the big four were disrespecting the Carling Cup by putting out schoolboys and no-marks to compete against the rest of us.
This season we've had Wycombe wandering into the semis and Southend's magnificent Man Utd mauling and it's been a great tournament.
Them that've put out their second string have come unstuck - Boro and Liverpool for starters - and we've got a final to savour.
In fact the only club not treating it really seriously is Arsenal. They've just used it as a silly little run-out for the squad players again!
And crikey, where does Wenger find these lads?
You forget that half of them are only just out of nappies cos they've been around for ages already: Senderos, Diaby, Aliadiere (that's not a name it's an anagram), Denilson - not the one with step-overitis - I mean they're all great.
Mind you, little Theo is looking distinctly average amongst his adolescent pals.
The only real problem with Arsenal right now is finding a summariser on Five Live who can live with them verbally.
The likes of Pleat and Bright seem convinced the left-back is a cliche and Rosicky rhymes with picky.
So while most of us are purring at the style of TeenArsenal, some of us are still wondering why the hell more of the Wenger boys aren't English.
The likes of Bentley, Jerome Thomas, Pennant and even Upson didn't make it there. What is it? A lack of talent, patience or dedication?
Whatever, and I'm not having a go at the kids who do turn out for the team and light up the evening for us mortals, but there should be more English kids in Gooner colours.
Of course, Wenger might point out with that brainy Gallic shrug that Sp**s have a whole heap of English talent at their disposal: Defoe, Jenas, Huddlestone, Dawson, Lennon among others and they still can't beat my little lads over two legs.
I heard a fan on 606 last night saying that Jol has to understand that beating Arsenal is the only thing that matters. Oh dear.
You might as well end it now then mate.
Besides I think Jol, who stands on the touchline like some dodgy nightclub bouncer, knows full well what the Sp**s fans want - Arsenal's second team.

Pretty good article from BBC 606 website.

KingReyes

Established Member
hertyid said:
OK so here's my tuppence....

But all this talk of youth and how your kids beat our first team is silly. Your average age last night was 22, ours was 24. You were missing the following starting XI players from your match squad - Henry, Gallas, Hleb, Eboue, Lehman, and RVP as a squad player. We were missing Berbatov, Lennon and King (our three most important players), also Tainio and Lee.

Get over it mate.

First of all its the media that has hyped our team up as kids. Why don't you call them reserves if that makes you happy.

Nevertheless our 'reserves' are young, what do you call Traore, Senderos, Denilson, Hoyte, Walcott, Diaby, Adebayor and Fabregas? They are young players, yes the latter two are Arsenal regulars but they are young nonetheless. Thats not mentioning other young 'reserves' such as Djourou, Clichy and Aliadiere.

Yes you were missing some key players but guess what mate so were we even though they were actually rested. Which reminds me don't we have an injury list as well? Hleb, Gallas, Eboue, Ljungberg etc.

I think what made the difference was the quality off the bench, I can't deny that. Eboue and Hleb made a massive impact in the first leg whereas Rosicky and Clichy made the impact in the second leg.

And by the way, weren't you yids saying that Arsenal are nothing wihout Henry? Aren't you the lot that call us a "One man team" Guess what mate, thats three games where Henry hasn't played and thats three times where you failed to beat us. At least Henry made an appearance to do a dance with Adebayor and celebrate with his teammates.

KingReyes

Established Member
Feel free to send this around to your yid mates, Hertyid.

dc41_2.JPG

Kenyonhater

MoTd 2 tonight.

Spuds 0 Mancs 4.

Cut to little Spuds-supporting boy crying his eyes out .

Commentator - "Dad, do I have to support Sp**s?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jkreffer

Established Member
Kenyonhater said:
MoTd 2 tonight.

Spuds 0 Mancs 4.

Cut to little Spuds-supporting boy crying his eyes out .

Commentator - "Dad, do I have to support Sp**s?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was absolutely hilarious wasnt it! haha

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom